This is just the fastest/easiest way that I learned to get 99 construction (Thanks to Fatts).
If you find a faster way, feel free to comment it below.
1) Make steel nails using 1 Iron Ore 2 Coals (You don't need many nails at all)
2) Make Planks using Regular and Oak logs by right clicking the Sawmill Operator by the portal at ::home
3) Buy a house with the Real Estate Agent, right click the portal, and click "build mode".
4) Build a Parlour Room
5) Level 1-50 Right click the chair, build chair, right click chair again, remove chair.
Repeat this until you get to a high enough level to build tables in a dining room.
Once you reach a high enough level to build Teak furniture I suggest either buying Teak logs off of other players or killing Jungle Strykewyrms for them (They have a 1/128 chance of dropping 700 teak logs) It took me 2,000 Teak logs or less to get to 99.
You can chop Mohogany Trees by Training teleports > Jungle Strykewyrms and running South-East until you see some tree inside a fence.
6) Level 50-68-99 Create a "Costume Room" and make Toy Boxes until 99.
Again, there could be a faster way to do this but this is just the way Fatts and I did it.
I simply made this so people in game wouldn't have to keep asking how to do construction.
BY THE WAY:
If you are experiencing this bug https://imgur.com/a/RtOMq just teleport to ::mb or ::trade and back to ::home and it should go back to normal
This is just for the time being and will be fixed shortly.