Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Guides
Reload this Page Player Commands
Sign in to follow this  
1arry

Player Commands

Unread
  (#1)
Default Player Commands - Thursday 27th July, 2017, 17:39

Everything listed down below are commands - commands which are available for all players to use. Each command will have its own description, so you will be aware of what command does what before using them. 

::Commands - The Commands command opens up the list of in-game commands.

::2FA - The 2FA command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to a thread on the forum - the thread will contain information on 2FA and how to set it up.

::ChangePassword/::ChangePass - The ChangePassword/ChangePass command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to your private account panel. 

::Updates - The Updates command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to the most recent updates. 

::Vote - The Vote command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to the voting page.

::Store/::Donate - The Store/Donate command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to the store page/page to donate.

::ReportBug - The ReportBug command will open up your browser/a tab in your browser directing you to the Report a Bug section.

::ClaimVote/::Claim-Vote - The ClaimVote/Claim-Vote command will give you items you have purchased with your voting points from the voting page.

::Claim/::ClaimPayment - The Claim/ClaimPayment command will give you the items you have purchased with your store credits from the store page/page to donate. 

::Staff - The Staff command will open up a interface showing you online Staff Members.

::Players - The Players command will make a message pop-up in your chat box informing you the online player count.

::Home - The Home command will teleport you to Home.

::Trade - The Trade command will teleport you to the Trade/Market area.

::Shops - The Shops command will teleport you to Shops. 

::Train - The Train command will teleport you to the beginners training area. 

::Edge - The Edge command will teleport you to Edgeville (SAFE).

::MB - The MB command will teleport you to Mage Bank (SAFE).

::Duel/::Stake - The Duel/Stake command will teleport you to the Duel Arena. 

::GWD - The GWD command will teleport you to GWD (God Wars Dungeon).

::DKs - The DKs command will teleport you to DKs (Dagannoth Kings).

::Brim - The Brim command will teleport you to Brim (Brimhaven Dungeon). 

::Dusties - The Dusties command will teleport you to an area full of Dust Devil monsters.

::Barrows - The Barrows command will teleport you to the Barrows mini-game. 

::FFA - The FFA command will teleport you to the FFA waiting room - only available when staff are hosting an FFA.

::Gano - The Gano command will show you the time until it spawns. Once it is spawned, the Gano command will then inform you of its location. 

::Help - The Help command will send a message to online Staff Members informing them that you are in need of assistance. 

::Empty - The Empty command will empty your inventory. 

::SetLevel - The SetLevel command allows you set any of your stats to any level you desire - as long as the level of the stats are lower than your achieved level. 

::Prot - The Prot command will inform you if your protect item prayer is on or off.

::Skull/::Skulled - The Skull/Skulled command will make your character skulled.

::KeyBind - The KeyBind command will open up keybinding settings for your account.

::MaxHit - The MaxHit commands informs you of your max hit you can do with your current stats/worn equipment. 

::DoublePKP - The DoublePKP command informs if you Double PKP is enabled or disabled.

::DropRate - The DropRate command informs you if you have the 15% drop rate increase enabled or disabled.

::DropList - The DropList command will open up the boss/monster drop table.

::KillCounts - The KillCounts command will open up your boss kill log.

If you have any questions or concerns, do post down below or send me a PM here on the forum!

Edited by 1arry

Unread
  (#2)
Default Thursday 27th July, 2017, 21:40

Extremely helpful guide 1arry. Alot of these commands would not be known by newer players just starting the server. Good shit bud

Unread
  (#4)
Default Friday 28th July, 2017, 19:03

Great explanation of each command. Might I suggest you add ::commands at the start of the list, so players can refer to the list in-game as well as ::dusties which is not in your list.

edit: also we already have a commands thread here: http://near-reality.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18386-commands-guide/
@other staff, should these be joined together?

Edited by Mithril

Unread
  (#5)
Default Friday 28th July, 2017, 20:04

@Mithril - I'll add the ::Commands and ::Dusties commands. I created this a few months ago, it's just a re-post. I was meant to double check if it needed updating earlier, but I completely forgot. 

Edited by 1arry

Unread
  (#6)
Default Friday 28th July, 2017, 20:05

Well I like the helpfulness of the guide but, we no longer have the ::char command as we have a makeover mage in edgeville.

Unread
  (#7)
Default Friday 28th July, 2017, 20:07

@death eye556 - That's too bad, now I can't change anywhere and everywhere anymore. :( Removed from the list, thanks.