Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Near-Reality is taking a step in a new direction. Click Here For Information.

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Guides
Reload this Page Skilling Guide(s)

Mamas

Skilling Guide(s)

26 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 31st July, 2017, 08:46

haha mamas you doing good work man again a usefull guide ;)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 31st July, 2017, 15:15

This guide will tell you the QUICKEST way to achieve level 99 in each individual skill

The quickest way to 99 is by training with the fastest xp/h in that skill:

For fishing, Cavefish are faster fish xp than sharks and easy to get. Rocktails are slightly faster than Cavefish but you need to collect the bait first.

For cooking, Rocktails are the fastest way to 99 cooking, earning ~94k xp per rocktail cooked.

For woodcutting, you did not mention that getting lumberjack outfit is +50% xp -- takes a bit of time doing agility but makes 99 woodcutting faster (It would also affect all your numbers by 50% lol)

For firemaking, adze is optional xp while you are woodcutting -- would get you 99 faster since you aren't spending time burning logs. I believe there is a 1 in 5 chance to burn a log.

Layout 10/10 - Well organized and easy to find what to do for each skill (and at what level to change methods). Great work!

Mith.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 31st July, 2017, 15:37

The quantities were off in my guides regarding an assumption I made that double experience was in fact normal experience, as well as some mis-calculations regarding the exp benefit of the agility outfit as well as average rates.

Simply put, 1 viable method was listed as a "guide" in a game where there are multiple viable methods, you gave no information regarding location or tool acquirement, no information regarding achievements.  This is a minimalist guide, but i guess that works for a minimal player base.

You say you used the format I used, but you left out every section I used beyond catch/collect numbers, which is odd considering according to my copies of the guides I wrote, no offence to @Broke Boi, are exactly the same as mine.  So please, remind me how much effort I put in.

Along these lines, how were my items to obtain out of wack?  I'd love for you to tell me, as I'm looking at my guides right now and all the items and where to obtain them are correct.

I'm not saying that you didn't put in any effort, but don't charade behind the idea that you put more in than I did.  I deleted my guides, I'm happy you at least tried to put something in their place.

Post writing realization:  Broke boi helped you, called my numbers wack, then used the same numbers from my final iteration of guides?  nah m8.

I don't play anymore so I don't know the case, but didn't you also make the assumption that current exp rates (which seem to be double) will remain there?  Just asking.

Edited by Espeon

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 31st July, 2017, 22:13

I'd also like to note, your runecrafting guide should be completely removed, or completely re-written

We do have rune pouches made for pure essence you can utilize, giving you 2 and a half invy's of essence per run roughly. This is a major benefactor and needs to be implemented and noted in ur rc guide

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 1st August, 2017, 00:34

@ZackaryI am well aware that rune pouches are in the game, but acquiring or using a rune pouch does not decease the number of inventories required to reach the 99. The inventory in this sense is a quantity of 28. Rune pouches do not increase the amount of xp gained nor does it decrease the number of inventories (xp wise) to reach 99. It simply minimizes the total quantity of trips needed.

As for @EspeonI did make the double xp rate assumption on he basis that since the server has been open since April, double xp has been on. On a more personal note, I never once claimed I put in "more work" or "worked harder" on this than you did. I never would, the amount of work that you put in obviously shows in your pictures and formatting with both single and double xp taken into account. Good on you. My main goal was to put a simplified version of a guide out, so that there was a viable one to go off of while I worked on refining it and implementing the rest of the materiel required. Just like the clue scroll guide, this will most likely be a constant work in progress simply because we play on a game that is not only constantly changing in itself, but the game we derive from is also in a constant state of change. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 1st August, 2017, 00:53

@Mamas

The Claim that more work was put in wasn't direct at you, it was directed @Broke Boi making claims about my rates and my lack of effort then posting identical rates.  

i don't have anything against you lol.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 1st August, 2017, 13:59

@Espeon 

'Nice to see how little effort was put into these :)'

How are you going to say that was only directed to me when I jumped in about 1\4th of the way to help him? Stop being a dickrider.