Enter in this month's lottery to WIN a PS4/XBOX ONE!
Sign in to follow this  
TravisS32

Gambling Suggestion

16 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Gambling Suggestion - Friday 20th October, 2017, 17:13

I know Near Reality used to be known for its PK side and its staking side. Well seeing that both of these are kinda dead and its becoming NRPVM. Maybe we could add something to gambling besides Waydar who i swear only lets you win small bets.. Maybe its just to me, but maybe we could add a ::duel area where we can have Dicing and Flower Poker? If you look at servers like Runique they have a gambling area that is completed automated by the server. It brings up a screen where you can choose to either FP, etc etc. you choose and it sends the request to the other player, when the other player accepts. Both players put in their bets and click accept kinda like dueling. Then you just click on your Mithril seeds and plant. The game automatically figures who has the winning hand or if you both bust and either pays out the winner or if you both bust, it repays you and you can just rebet. I think this would add a little bit more to the gambling side of NR as people don't really like staking and can be little more 50/50.

**UPDATED WITH PIC OF GAMBLING INTERFACE***

dcc38b46ded0b8d375e7a3bec668175b.png

Edited by TravisS32

Unread
  (#4)
Friday 20th October, 2017, 21:44

Will attract more players of different varieties, which is what I believe we should do. So FP and dice bag are a must lol.

Unread
  (#6)
Saturday 21st October, 2017, 05:56

+1 would love to see flower poker and dicing back in the game perhaps with a rank or some way to ensure that there are as little scams if any as possible.

Unread
  (#10)
Saturday 21st October, 2017, 17:32

tbh remove all gambling, duel arena included

thanks

I agree with this, but I don't think gambling will get removed.

I know people really liked being able to host dicing.

Flower poker also looks cool.

Nice suggestion, keep them coming :)