Enter in this month's lottery to WIN a PS4/XBOX ONE!
Jbaikie

Near-Reality News [02/11/17]

27 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Near-Reality News [02/11/17] - Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 10:04

Hello Members of the Near-Reality Community!

I have some really exciting news to share with you all about our future and how we will be moving in the correct direction from now on. In all honesty it is too often that we make these posts and brand them as the "Rebirth" but in reality now really is the time for us to deliver which is why I am making this post.

First off there is a slight bit of sad news as Cups has decided to move on from us to work on a new project, we thank him for all the effort he put into Near-Reality during his short time with us and wish him all the best with his future endeavors. 

Due to Cups' departure we have brought back a developer that we have worked with in the past R5yhplx.pngatomicint. He is an advanced programmer with years of experience in the RSPS scene and the ability to push out all required updates within a short space of time which means we can finally deliver on the promised updates of the past and roll out things you would all like to see in the future (The more suggestions you post on forums the more productively we can work to please you all).

At the same time we are also welcoming a new Website Developer to the team - R5yhplx.pngZerak. There are a few bits on the forums that need some touches so that we can get everything looking as it should and R5yhplx.pngZerak will be more than capable of sorting these issues.

R5yhplx.pngMod Jacmob has been working in the background to deliver on his promise of boosting the advertising campaign for Near-Reality. We have recently purchased some new adverts on RSPS Top-List sites and these will continue to be added over the course of this month which should lead to a hike in player count. We will also be looking at bringing in Youtubers and hosting different tournaments/events to spark some attention in the RSPS community. Myself and the staff team will be looking at the current vote store and deciding what we can do to make it more rewarding for those of you who really do your bit to help us move up the RSPS ladder.

Thank you all for your support and loyalties to Near-Reality. We really do appreciate it and the rest of the team and I want to see the game thrive for all of you to enjoy.

Jbaikie

Near-Reality Management Team.

Unread
  (#3)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 20:19

Welcome and gl to the developers. 

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#4)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 20:19

Hate to hear that Cups left. 

Welcome to Zerak and Atomicint, look forward to seeing your work! 

Unread
  (#5)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 20:28

sad to see Cups go, but welcome to the other devs and happy to hear the adverts were launched! hoping we can get some new content and broaden the player base. onward and upward!

Unread
  (#6)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 20:34

Not 1st, jb hacks. Welcome guys! I'll be less busy after midterms if you need anything in the mean-time shoot me a pm.

Unread
  (#8)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 21:03

Welcome aboard to the new devs! Excited to see what you all bring to the game/forums!  

Excellent news you bring Jbaikie

Unread
  (#9)
Thursday 2nd November, 2017, 21:45

welcome to the new devs! also sad that cups departed, but I'm sure this was a decision he made with a heavy heart. super excited for the future!