Sign in to follow this  
Yuh

Valhalla Day Out Ft. Kingz\Pirates

36 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#2)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 19:36
On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, R O N said:

Most of our members were in those original NR teams your drooling about. Also how the fuck is it our faults that our competition shows up in shit gear and isn't good enough to have max on a private server? We can't control what gear they die to us in, the only thing we can control is planking them.

how can you say this lmfao,most of your members are legit from version 16 the first week of bl ra bullied you guys.

then "we" quit and you guys cheated for your kills and got kills on pvmers at mb for a whole year even when that shit version of bbe came back they got a few kills on your members at mb. you moan about a dead wild but all you do is pk pvmers thinking your good with your 500+ boosted kills.

#KURBY-SOUTHEAST clrd vh

Unread
  (#3)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 19:38

and idk why that little rat is @'ing me lmao when I'm a multi pker and still slapped half of you. ngl the only decent members in vh are rits cracker and yuh the rest just hide behind them and kill pvmers... smh. come back to me when you have won a bloodlust with more then 2 active clans taking part in it.

Edited by Iron Kurb

Unread
  (#4)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 20:15
36 minutes ago, Iron Kurb said:

and idk why that little rat is @'ing me lmao when I'm a multi pker and still slapped half of you. ngl the only decent members in vh are rits cracker and yuh the rest just hide behind them and kill pvmers... smh. come back to me when you have won a bloodlust with more then 2 active clans taking part in it.

Weren't you trying to join Vh a couple weeks ago? l0000000000000000000000l

Unread
  (#6)
Default Tuesday 13th November, 2018, 20:32
37 minutes ago, buch is gay said:

5a829bfb76081_nrpkyuh.png.daa52daaea38a96370dcf29cd1eece6f.png5a829be2b7723_NRPKjoel25.png.4fde3fff10fe4c6029fcabbea5028585.png

hc rushers