Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page Forum Theme Poll
Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Forum Theme Poll

Greenfox or Current theme?   51 members have voted

1. 1. Greenfox or Current Theme

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
25 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Forum Theme Poll - Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 19:25

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

This is a rather simple poll, the question is whether or not reverting to the old Greenfox theme, the nostalgia that many have loved. Simple vote for the Greenfox theme or the current theme.

Mod Jacmob

Near-Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#2)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 19:31

You got them priorities straight.

Unread
  (#5)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 21:18
1 hour ago, Rytur said:

You got them priorities straight.

Takes 30 seconds to post a thread about it, the theme didn't go anywhere, easy enough to switch or stay.

Unread
  (#6)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 21:41
23 minutes ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Takes 30 seconds to post a thread about it, the theme didn't go anywhere, easy enough to switch or stay.

Of all the polls you could make, suggestions, whatever, this was it.

Good job.

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#7)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 21:45
7 minutes ago, Rytur said:

Of all the polls you could make, suggestions, whatever, this was it.

Good job.

Rytur I agree with will on this one, it took two seconds to come up with this, the other polls we have planned take more time to think about how they will actually effect the server. 

I understand your concerns but certain things take time, just give us a little more time

Unread
  (#8)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 21:52
14 minutes ago, posinlord said:

Rytur I agree with will on this one, it took two seconds to come up with this, the other polls we have planned take more time to think about how they will actually effect the server. 

Oh really? Last poll was 30th of January. The one before that? Mmm let's see.... July. Yeah, july.

You're; either lying about working on polls or really incompetent for this kind of work. (You in plural here. I clearly mean the staff team). You tell me which one it is.

No offense to be taken here, just saying it as it is. 

Also, let me add that there is no thinking needed for the polls. The whole point of the polls is to let the players decide on what they want. If you're overthinking what you want in the poll and change your mind\remove certain suggestions you had planned to add on a poll, players might not actually get the options they wish to vote for and the updates end up being updates that you, the staff team have decided on rather than the players. 

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#9)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 22:04
10 minutes ago, Rytur said:

Oh really? Last poll was 30th of January. The one before that? Mmm let's see.... July. Yeah, july.

You're; either lying about working on polls or really incompetent for this kind of work. (You in plural here. I clearly mean the staff team). You tell me which one it is.

No offense to be taken here, just saying it as it is. 

Also, let me add that there is no thinking needed for the polls. The whole point of the polls is to let the players decide on what they want. If you're overthinking what you want in the poll and change your mind\remove certain suggestions you had planned to add on a poll, players might not actually get the options they wish to vote for and the updates end up being updates that you, the staff team have decided on rather than the players. 

I never said polls are hard to come up with, I have been away for the past week due to Mid-Terms, I just got back earlier today. This was a poll I have had in mind for quite some time now, I had a bit of time between classes today.

Unread
  (#10)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 22:07
3 minutes ago, Mod Jacmob said:

I never said polls are hard to come up with, I have been away for the past week due to Mid-Terms, I just got back earlier today. This was a poll I have had in mind for quite some time now, I had a bit of time between classes today.

That reply was to Posin's post. 

But let me make it EXTREMELY CLEAR and simple for you; 

Regarding this server you have MUCH more important things to worry about than what people think of the forums.

Edited by Rytur