Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page Forum Theme Poll
Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Forum Theme Poll

Greenfox or Current theme?   51 members have voted

1. 1. Greenfox or Current Theme

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
25 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 22:08

Rytur a lot goes in to polls, we get staff opinions, set the percentage needed to pass, look at ever way the poll can effect the game. Also we need will or another high ranking member like logic to approve it

Unread
  (#2)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 22:23
36 minutes ago, posinlord said:

Rytur a lot goes in to polls, we get staff opinions, set the percentage needed to pass, look at ever way the poll can effect the game. Also we need will or another high ranking member like logic to approve it

@Mod Jacmob I'd like you to read this post as well.

The fact that you decide what polls should be released or should not be released within the staff team only is enough to explain why the server isn't looking good and you have such a high amount of complaints from players other than me. (Although I'm the only one actively trying to change you.)

Stop living in the little ''staff only'' shell that the staff team has created, where all they do is communicate between each other, decide on things inbetween each other and generally just do everything inbetween each other.  How much of a % do you do out of the total playerbase? 5%? 3%?

Are you telling me that 5% completely average players, some even below average, decide what updates the rest 95% players are to get? That staff bubble needs to be popped.

Remember what happened to runescape back in 2012 When rs3 was released? #WePayWeSay? After the huge Fiasco, 07\osrs was released, and after that day they have been releasing polls with a huge amount of options for every gamechanging update on osrs to ensure that players decide on the content and not the leadership of the game to make sure that the rs3 fiasco never, ever happens again. And guess what? They've been making huge success due to this. As a matter of fact, it saved Runescape and is why it is still up to this day...

Please just consider that.

If that isn't enough to convince you, know that they actually even made a poll about whether they should or should not release 07 back in 2013, and on their website asked you if you would come back and play Runescape if they did release 07 separately from the original runescape now known as rs3. 

My point is that Jagex did the mistake of not having players control the game (#WePayWeSay concept), and if they did they would have avoided the rs3 Fiasco, the trade limit update, the non-free wilderness Fiasco, all of which happened pre-eoc during a time where players weren't offered to vote on update polls that had great impact on the game.

And they know. They acknowledge their mistakes and they found the solution. Let the players decide everything. Easy and simple. 

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#3)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 23:13
49 minutes ago, Rytur said:

Let the players decide everything. Easy and simple.

100% agree

It's us that are playing the game not you Will.

Unread
  (#4)
Default Tuesday 20th February, 2018, 23:15

Someone might as well just let Rytur run the game. At least he cares :)

Unread
  (#5)
Default Wednesday 21st February, 2018, 00:32
2 hours ago, Mod Jacmob said:

I never said polls are hard to come up with, I have been away for the past week due to Mid-Terms, I just got back earlier today. This was a poll I have had in mind for quite some time now, I had a bit of time between classes today.

William, a week ago you said this though on your other thread;

I have been so busy IRL and running NRPK at the same time can be quite tedious, but now I have a two week break, so I'll be dedicating a much greater time on NRPK as a whole.

Which stated that you had a 2 week break starting a week ago. Sounds like you just took time off again and are claiming to have school work...

Unread
  (#6)
Default Wednesday 21st February, 2018, 02:49

It doesn't matter to me at this point but the fact of the matter is, we're no longer the older versions of NR and need to move forward, even if its the little things like the theme, I was excited that finally; a new something apart of trying to be the "old NR". I can see the poll results though, I know what's going to happen regardless. 

Unread
  (#8)
Default Tuesday 27th February, 2018, 17:28

@Rytur you care too much for nothing just chill and leave. Go invest that energy were you get results for yourself you are not even making any profit from NR yet you be putting so much work into something that yields little to nothing ROI. We got it you might be salty at jacmob or w/e many people did but in the end trying to prove him wrong or the staff team is a waste of time. idk what you do of your days but it feels like you are addicted to NR. don't let that nostalgia concept fool you or theses flashy pixel rank give you some sort of pride in a pixel game lol... go and strive for greater things

Edited by wtf 69

Unread
  (#9)
Default Tuesday 27th February, 2018, 18:09

I like the old theme. Revert pls.

For that triggered feminist Rytur, why don't you just take an ice cream cone and shove it up your left nostril? That's the extent of my input regarding your shitty rant, because you're not worth spending more than 30 seconds replying to.

Unread
  (#10)
Default Thursday 8th March, 2018, 21:11

Bump need more votes.