Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > Staff Updates
Reload this Page Staff Update 5/13/2018
Posin

Staff Update 5/13/2018

36 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Staff Update 5/13/2018 - Sunday 13th May, 2018, 09:37

Hello members of the the Near-Reality community,

Today we had a few changes changes to the staff team and we will be addressing those in this post. :)

pSEp9Bs.pngTorn67 been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdmin

pSEp9Bs.pngPaganesque has been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdmin

NqM8CuE.pngForg33 been promoted to pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

PgrUvFi.png1hitncya has been promoted to NqM8CuE.pngServer Support

Sldmark has resigned from pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

First up is OGjLIN7.pngTorn67: Torn has been working countless hours to type up drop tables and various other things that have been added recently. Without these things a lot of these monsters would still be dropping a single rune med helm. Torn has also been filling his role as moderator for quite some time now showing great potential for this new role as admin. So wish him luck in his new role and future endeavors.

Seconds up is OGjLIN7.pngPaganesque: Pagan has been working with me on a lot of upcoming updates like clue rewards and crystal chest rewards (expected to come out soon). She has also been a great part of the team as one of our most helpful staff members. Like torn i don't think anyone will be surprised about this promotion when looking at the amount of work done for the server up front and behind the scenes. So wish her luck on the new role and future endeavors.

Third up is pSEp9Bs.pngFrog33: Frog's promotion is probably one of the most obvious ones. if anyone played during the down time then they know that frog was there through it all, still playing and helping people through it all. He is one of the most knowledgeable ss we have ever had and is very deserving of this promotion. I can see him getting a promotion to admin very quickly (based on others time spent). So wish him luck in his new role and future endeavors.

Fourth up is NqM8CuE.png1hitncyaI don't really know why he got ss but alright. Just joking, 1hit has shown that he has the knowledge to fulfil the trial rank of server support. He also will help us keep a staff presence on the server in some of our lonelier time zones.

Fifth up is SldmarkToday, sadly, Mark has decided to step down from his moderator position. If he decides to post an public resignation thread he can explain why in there, but for this thread we will just be saying goodbye to one of the most OG staff members we have had. We wish him the best in what ever he moves onto next.

That wraps up this staff update thread, another congratulations to all the promotions!!!!

Stay tuned as we look for more server supports! 

Unread
  (#2)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 09:44

Fourth up is NqM8CuE.png1hitncyaI don't really know why he got ss but alright. Just joking, 1hit has shown that he has the knowledge to fulfil the trial rank of server support. He also will help us keep a staff presence on the server in some of our lonelier time zones.

damn I feel the love Posin. dickhead.

but for real, I appreciate the opportunity! I wont let anyone down! except maybe OGjLIN7.pngTorn67. but he's so hard to keep happy regardless.

Unread
  (#4)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 09:56

A massive thank you to the team for this opportunity and to the players of this server who have been there with me every step of the way. I cannot express how truly grateful I am for each and every one of you, and I look forward to continue serving this community to the best of my ability. 

Congratulations to my colleagues on their advancements!

Marko, I am saddened to see you go. Even before I was a staff member, you were a kind and caring person that I could approach with any issues.  I appreciate everything you've done for not only me, but for this server and its loyal players. 

Veel succes Marko. Je hebt hier altijd een huis.

Cheers!

Torn

Unread
  (#5)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 10:09

Congrats and farewell!

Unread
  (#7)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 10:57

Congratulations to all! <3

Unread
  (#8)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 11:17

Congrats all! 1hitncya already doing a great job

Unread
  (#9)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 11:25

Congratz to everyone that got promoted!

Unread
  (#10)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 11:28
2 hours ago, Posin said:

Hello members of the the Near-Reality community,

Today we had a few changes changes to the staff team and we will be addressing those in this post. :)

pSEp9Bs.pngTorn67 been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdmin

pSEp9Bs.pngPaganesque has been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdmin

NqM8CuE.pngForg33 been promoted to pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

PgrUvFi.png1hitncya has been promoted to NqM8CuE.pngServer Support

Sldmark has resigned from pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

First up is OGjLIN7.pngTorn67: Torn has been working countless hours to type up drop tables and various other things that have been added recently. Without these things a lot of these monsters would still be dropping a single rune med helm. Torn has also been filling his role as moderator for quite some time now showing great potential for this new role as admin. So wish him luck in his new role and future endeavors.

Seconds up is OGjLIN7.pngPaganesque: Pagan has been working with me on a lot of upcoming updates like clue rewards and crystal chest rewards (expected to come out soon). She has also been a great part of the team as one of our most helpful staff members. Like torn i don't think anyone will be surprised about this promotion when looking at the amount of work done for the server up front and behind the scenes. So wish her luck on the new role and future endeavors.

Third up is pSEp9Bs.pngFrog33: Frog's promotion is probably one of the most obvious ones. if anyone played during the down time then they know that frog was there through it all, still playing and helping people through it all. He is one of the most knowledgeable ss we have ever had and is very deserving of this promotion. I can see him getting a promotion to admin very quickly (based on others time spent). So wish him luck in his new role and future endeavors.

Fifth up is SldmarkToday, sadly, Mark has decided to step down from his moderator position. If he decides to post an public resignation thread he can explain why in there, but for this thread we will just be saying goodbye to one of the most OG staff members we have had. We wish him the best in what ever he moves onto next.

That wraps up this staff update thread, another congratulations to all the promotions!!!!

Stay tuned as we look for more server supports! 

torn - ok ish  doesnt reply to my pms reeeeeeeeee. also adding construction drops to monsters is the most tilting thing u can get when its broken doesnt really make sense to add golden leaf and marble block to anything atm lmfao

pagan - ok ish i thought crystal keys were suppsoet to get buffed 6 months ago lmfao. someone sell me a wolf staff 

frog - lol ? He was called out today for being ignorant on the forums. Saying rammernauts are at ::Die2 when rammernauts are nowhere to be found at die2 lol so idk where u get the word "knowledgeable" from. he was also called ignorant many times in the trade cc for not knowing server stuff.     

1hitncya - who?? everyone said whooooooo when cayleb reporting him in cc ??? like really whoooo. also him saying in the trade cc after getting a pvm "that was the staff luck i was hoping for" shows his true intentions. and alsooooo whoo?? constantly joking in the trade cc like he knows everyone when he is new just doesn't make sense 

sldmark - u call him og staff member but he was the oldest staff member that stayed mod forever. barely answered pms since he skills 24/7. u also call him "og" when u never promoted him and promote mods to admins that were new as fk compare to this old mod who never got promoted. 

my review of the promotions, etc. (no flame, constructive ) 

Edited by Zander