Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Near-Reality Launch Date
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > Staff Updates
Reload this Page Staff Update 5/13/2018
Near-Reality Launch May 5th, 2018
See what's to come to Near-Reality v16.0.1
Posin

Staff Update 5/13/2018

36 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 17:21
36 minutes ago, Forg33 said:

Hold on a second here. Posin is incredibly active- if he isn't ingame he is reachable every single time I need him. Further, not a single mod disagrees with recent promotions- we gave our input at the time and frankly, 1hit's job so far is all the evidence you need. He is doing an excellent job. With regard to me, I invite you to PM me what mistakes I've made so I can correct them. I suspect that all you have is the rammernauts thing, which I mistakenly thought had been fixed as there is supposed to be a rammernaut in ::die2. Lastly, I don't think you know what "constructive" criticism is. All you're doing is bashing staff for things that aren't even true. And then you turn around and beg us to unmute you for flaming other players.

I'm saying compared to Cayleb. Also, there is a mod that doesn't agree with this nor do I want your opinion since most mods have a mask on anyway so it'll be rubbish and denying the fact without giving criticism whatsoever to his opinion. It's like talking to your boss you don't tell him your opinion on the matter you just support him whatever the case to get a promotion. Bashing is a sense of constructive criticism. If someone tells me to kill myself for x,y,z. I can learn from the x,y,z. There are more things that you got wrong and you're not knowledgeable about the server. Furthermore, I learned a lot from my mistakes when people are angry with me about them, it gives me an additional incentive to learn from them. 

I don't bash staff telling by them adding construction materials to bosses with high drop rates is bad for the game at the moment because construction is not even working yet. There are many more things that were constructive such as this in my post. 

All I see in this reply how you're sucking up to your boss since you do not want to express your opinion. 

This is between Posin and I if you do not care about my constructive criticism do not reply in this matter which just shows insolence to your demeanor.

Also, why are you bringing my mute in this argument it shows how immature and ignorant you really are. 

Edited by Zander

Unread
  (#3)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 19:36

HUGE congrats to everyone promoted! You all deserve it 100% with the work you guys put in. Love you guys keep at it! Super bummed to see mark, I'm going to miss you man =[

Unread
  (#4)
Default Sunday 13th May, 2018, 19:56

Congratulations to everyone!

Unread
  (#5)
Default Tuesday 15th May, 2018, 05:51

Congratulations to all wish you all the best, Sucks to see Sldmark leave hope all is good irl bud.