Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Logour bank pin
Sign in to follow this  
Staph

Logour bank pin

Unread
  (#1)
Default Logour bank pin - Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 17:25

So the first thing that should be legit fixed is when a player logs out you cant attack him in the wildy, he needs to enter a pin to get attacked.  but you can abuse it. like running in the wildy and logging out then back in, so he can just stand there with a risk and after a while people forget him then he rushes you. aswell they can get targs and if theres not that many pkers in the wildy they cant get targs. that should not be allowed.

5afc697803a6d_Hiva.PNG.5ffdd04793c0d51d202d3ddfa69572d2.PNG

Unread
  (#2)
Default Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 17:33

The purpose of this is so people logging in don't lose their +1 or die before their screen loads. They should not get targets though until pin has been put in. In this pic it looks like you're trying to kill a guy who just logged in

Unread
  (#3)
Default Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 18:03

lol love how the person who you cant attack is the person who rags me for 6+ hrs

regarding the topic 

if someone logs out in the wild and if a hacker logs into their acc they can steal all the items if there is no bank pin once u log in the wild 

so there is possibility of losing items to hackermens but yea that'd be annoying to deal with if u're trying to pk someone 

Unread
  (#4)
Default Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 19:48

I think an easy fix to this would be like the 2fa.

It remembers a certain computer and/or IP that doesn't need to be verified again, regarding the bank pin to prevent this...

And I'm sorry but if u log out in wildy on purpose, I don't see why u should be able to do this or even be given time for your screen to load, BUT, you could make a 3-5 second period that they're immune to everything but cannot move...

More than likely this wont get changed but, just some food for thought

Unread
  (#5)
Default Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 20:02
11 minutes ago, Zackary said:

I think an easy fix to this would be like the 2fa.

It remembers a certain computer and/or IP that doesn't need to be verified again, regarding the bank pin to prevent this...

And I'm sorry but if u log out in wildy on purpose, I don't see why u should be able to do this or even be given time for your screen to load, BUT, you could make a 3-5 second period that they're immune to everything but cannot move...

More than likely this wont get changed but, just some food for thought

Seems like a complicated fix for a problem that isn't much of an issue. The pin serves to keep people who dc from dying and losing everything once they log back in. Could it be replaced with a timer? Yes, but when you need to immediately put in the pin you could just die while you're doing so.

Unread
  (#6)
Default Wednesday 16th May, 2018, 20:45

thanks for the idea ;)

Unread
  (#7)
Default Thursday 17th May, 2018, 02:37
6 hours ago, Forg33 said:

Seems like a complicated fix for a problem that isn't much of an issue. The pin serves to keep people who dc from dying and losing everything once they log back in. Could it be replaced with a timer? Yes, but when you need to immediately put in the pin you could just die while you're doing so.

There's another way too.

Could make it to where if you don't input your pin after x seconds, let's say 15 or 20 sounds reasonable, the server kicks you out. After x kicks, say 3 or 5, you get the same effect as entering a wrong pin 5 times (think it locks your account, requiring ACP to unlock or some shit, dunno what 5 wrong pins actually did). Would remove players not entering their pin just to taunt others, or to remove the whole "I'll wait until you leave to put my pin in".