Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Guides
Reload this Page Cerberus Guide
Slim Shaco

Cerberus Guide

19 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Cerberus Guide - Friday 1st June, 2018, 06:00

Notes: 

-OVERLOAD IS MANDATORY.

-Self explanatory in the video, attack, move, attack, move, repeat....

-Eat almost every time you move to ensure you do not die.

-Use regular prayers for Rigour.

-The ring switch is not required but recommended. I am going to assume all of you have better gear than I used anyways.

-Switch to onyx bolts when she is under 200 hitpoints and ring of wealth when under 100. 

-Please keep in mind that this is a BOSS. Cerberus was never meant to be easy as she drops the best in slot boots and other very valuable drops. She is not as difficult as she seems as long as you are using overloads with the inventory setup that I have. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 07:22
1 hour ago, Slim Shaco said:

Notes: 

-OVERLOAD IS MANDATORY.

-Self explanatory in the video, attack, move, attack, move, repeat....

-Eat almost every time you move to ensure you do not die.

-Use regular prayers for Rigour.

-The ring switch is not required but recommended. I am going to assume all of you have better gear than I used anyways.

-Switch to onyx bolts when she is under 200 hitpoints and ring of wealth when under 100. 

-Please keep in mind that this is a BOSS. Cerberus was never meant to be easy as she drops the best in slot boots and other very valuable drops. She is not as difficult as she seems as long as you are using overloads with the inventory setup that I have. 

Nice easy guide to follow. Too many people seem to think they should be able to kill Cerb like 15 times per inven..

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 08:06

Why did I just watch this dude run back and forth for 3 minutes drinking sara brews

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 08:35
29 minutes ago, Okletsgo said:

Why did I just watch this dude run back and forth for 3 minutes drinking sara brews

Because some people struggle with Cerb

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 09:10

Nice, straightforward guide, cheers Slim.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 09:18
1 hour ago, Supercooljc said:

Nice easy guide to follow. Too many people seem to think they should be able to kill Cerb like 15 times per inven..

thats not the point, bringing 27 brews and a mandatory overload for a boss just shows how OP it is, the 2nd hardest boss i imagine is nex and its about 10x easier to kill lmao.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 09:19
1 minute ago, near corp said:

thats not the point, bringing 27 brews and a mandatory overload for a boss just shows how OP it is, the 2nd hardest boss i imagine is nex and its about 10x easier to kill lmao.

You don't need overloads, can still kill once without the overload? 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 1st June, 2018, 09:22
Just now, Supercooljc said:

You don't need overloads, can still kill once without the overload? 

yes i know but then it's extremely hard as you gotta focus on more stuff, you need to bring brews and super restores. if you actually tried that it gets geniunely hard towards the end because sometimes u dont have time to hit back due to focusing on potting restores and you have less space for brews and no combat skill bonuses unless u take zammy brews too or something