Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Guides
Reload this Page Ironman Starter Guide
Sign in to follow this  
Tsm Epop

Ironman Starter Guide

11 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Ironman Starter Guide - Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 02:00

For those of you that are too lazy to make a real ironman on osrs like the rest of us and make ironmen on private servers fear not, this guide will help you start out.

• Get 99 thieving right off the bat so you can buy food, potions, and gear
  • Go get maxed combat stats
  • Go to barrows to obtain those pieces ( or go to ::Di if you got a pin)
  • Get 80 mining and do every star you can ( the lamps you get help a ton for maxing)
  • Kill Jungle or Desert Strykewyrms, if they are too packed kill monkey guards. They have the same drops but no focus/hex/ccb. Good for getting skilling items and Dbones
  • Kill revs for money and gear, with the ship tickets you get you can buy a Chaotic Rapier
  • Get a Ring of Wealth from slayer
  • Camp a Wildy boss for Ancient Statues. Those 60 ships 8k pkp and 50m come in handy
  • Once youre geared to your taste do boss slayer tasks, if you're lucky you'll get a drop while you're grinding for that sweet sweet slayer helm
  • Once you have everything you want go for comp (not needed but cool to have!)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 04:56

Bunch of awesome information for starting out an ironman! I also recommend leveling down after getting maxed combat and farming mage arena and getting whatever you find satisfactory from the mage arena store. It's a grind, but an easy way to get amazing mage gear, which is also great for pvm. Also, joining the cc "iron kurb" will provide you with other ironmen who have been down that road and been down multiple grinds and have a plethora of info and tips to help you out in your ironman adventure! :)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 06:56

nice information quite wait to start my ironman again after my classes are over.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 07:37
40 minutes ago, Zander said:

nice information quite wait to start my ironman again after my classes are over.

hope to see you out there!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 5th June, 2018, 18:43

Good info, throw some pictures in to make it more pleasing to the eye!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th August, 2018, 00:41

you could mention getting to 30 slayer points then finding a duo parter in max gear to smash through those early slayer points.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th August, 2018, 00:47
6 minutes ago, Iron Dagger said:

you could mention getting to 30 slayer points then finding a duo parter in max gear to smash through those early slayer points.

Could even use your main if you have a max gear main (or even a high geared main)

Edited by Zackary