Reload this Page Wilderness Poll Results
Sign in to follow this  
Cayleb

Wilderness Poll Results

13 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Wilderness Poll Results - Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 17:16

Hi guys and girls, the results of the poll are in!

If you were unable to vote, we do apologize, the polling site we used turned out to have some limitations. For the next poll, we have a better system in place.

Question 1. Should we reduce the HP of Tekton from 4,000 to 2,000 and up his drops from 3 people to 5 people?

Yes: 80%

No: 20%

Question 2. Should we greatly increase the value of the Ancient Emblems dropped by Revenants?

Yes: 92%

No: 8%

Question 3. Should we remove The Chaos Fanatic, The Crazy Architect, and Scorpia from ::RDI while adding two to three new NPCs in their place?

Expect an additional post regarding these changes in the future. We certainly do not wish to devalue the ::rdi experience, so hopefully we can reach an outcome all ::rdi members would be satisfied with.

Yes: 56%

No: 44%

Question 4. Should we remove the ::togglebh command?

Yes: 64%

No: 36%

Question 5. Should we add wilderness achievements as a new requirement for the Completionist Cape?

Yes: 64%

No: 36%

Question 6. Should we introduce a cash drop system for target kills alongside emblem upgrades/ drops?

Yes: 88%

No: 12%

Question 7. Should we reduce the drop rate of Wilderness Boss pets from 1 in 5000 to 1 in 2000?

Yes: 84%

No: 16%

A huge thank you to Torn67 for the work he's been putting in to these wilderness updates.

Thanks,

~ Cayleb

Edited by Cayleb

Unread
  (#2)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 17:46

YES! can't wait till this happens@ We are coming back :P

Unread
  (#3)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 18:13

Damn I wanted to vote on this poll didn’t know it was closing so fast. I agree with all except the removal of togglebh, this needs to stay in my opinion as you should not force players to have to be targeted by pkers. I’m also fine with adding comp achievements, as long as it is time based and not skill based such as pking

Unread
  (#4)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 19:10

@Divinate Yeah that ones my fault for using a mediocre voting site. The options were to either repoll and lose data or use the decent sample size we had already seen come in on the first poll. 

Adding comp achievements will certainly be time based and not skill based like the 15 Kill streak req. 

Unread
  (#5)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 20:24

I was on here yesterday and didn't see anything about a wilderness poll, nonetheless still excited for these changes to happen.

Unread
  (#6)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 20:47

sucks how im basically always in the wilderness yet did not see this wilderness poll until now..lol good stuff though. I think the rev dragon should also be fixed too along side the stattues 

Unread
  (#7)
Default Tuesday 10th July, 2018, 23:14

We highly appreciate the feedback from those of you that got a chance to partake in the poll. It gave us some much needed information, and we hope you enjoy the changes. :)

Unread
  (#8)
Default Wednesday 11th July, 2018, 01:36

cant wait for this to be implemented 

Unread
  (#9)
Default Monday 30th July, 2018, 07:00

Can't wait for ALL of these to get implemented. Soon?