Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > Staff Updates
Reload this Page Staff update - 01/08/2018
Sign in to follow this  
Cayleb

Staff update - 01/08/2018

Unread
  (#1)
Default Staff update - 01/08/2018 - Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 01:52

Hi everyone,

The majority of you are already aware, but due to the work he's put in over the years, he deserves the appropriate post.

PgrUvFi.pngJbaikie has resigned from his position as 6PyVoni.pngManager

@Jbaikie has made his own post detailing his reasons so i'll keep it short and sweet. I'd like thank him for the work he's put in over the years to do his best to ensure NR ran at it's full potential and i'm sorry it wasn't different this time. Wish you all the best, hope to see you around.

Cheers,

~ Cayleb

Unread
  (#2)
Default Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 02:50

We'll miss him. Thanks JB

Unread
  (#3)
Default Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 07:40

Thank you for the service to your country Jbaikie, you are a true hero and you inspire me every day. I hope you're treated with utmost respect in your country. I hope the traumatizing things you've had to do during your service won't affect your strong mind and spirit now that you're finally out. Enjoy the rest of your life to the full extent, because the service you've done for the western world is more than enough to convince everyone you deserve a long-lived and happy life. War is never easy, and I am glad you're out.

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#4)
Default Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 07:57

Thanks Cayleb <3

16 minutes ago, Rytur said:

Thank you for the service to your country Jbaikie, you are a true hero and you inspire me every day. I hope you're treated with utmost respect in your country. I hope the traumatizing things you've had to do during your service won't affect your strong mind and spirit now that you're finally out. Enjoy the rest of your life to the full extent, because the service you've done for the western world is more than enough to convince everyone you deserve a long-lived and happy life. War is never easy, and I am glad you're out.

Ilu Rytur

Unread
  (#5)
Default Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 07:59
17 minutes ago, Rytur said:

This comment is gold :D

Sad to see you go Jbaikie, take care and good luck

Unread
  (#6)
Default Wednesday 1st August, 2018, 08:22

ty for the update

wut happened to iron bar update