Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page rdi spec
The Reaper

rdi spec

Unread
  (#1)
Default rdi spec - Thursday 13th September, 2018, 06:12

we need rdi spec rejuvenation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#2)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 07:03

It already exists with a 2 minute cooldown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#3)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 17:42

needs like a 30 second cool down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#4)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 19:12

Oh yeah just make rdi even more op and fuck up the eco more then it already is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#5)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 19:49
36 minutes ago, kurby 123 said:

Oh yeah just make rdi even more op and fuck up the eco more then it already is

how woulc a quicker spec timer ruin the eco... awkward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#6)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 20:17

Well if you just have unlimited dclaw and korasi specs hitting 60s killing some bosses In like 3 hits. Read between the lines dumby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#7)
Default Thursday 13th September, 2018, 21:26
1 hour ago, kurby 123 said:

Well if you just have unlimited dclaw and korasi specs hitting 60s killing some bosses In like 3 hits. Read between the lines dumby 

i say put a 30 second timer instead of 2 mins. i mean it is 600$ to get rdi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#8)
Default Friday 14th September, 2018, 13:05
15 hours ago, Ween said:

i say put a 30 second timer instead of 2 mins. i mean it is 600$ to get rdi

I don’t really see why you would need a spec timer there anyway when most of you have thoks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#9)
Default Friday 14th September, 2018, 17:59
4 hours ago, kurby 123 said:

I don’t really see why you would need a spec timer there anyway when most of you have thoks 

Why the fuck is everything an argument with you? Grow the fuck up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts