Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page Weekly News & Events
Paganesque

Weekly News & Events

17 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Weekly News & Events - Sunday 2nd December, 2018, 23:03

***** FFA STYLE events are on hold as of Dec 6 due to ffa's needing a fix to run properly. I will update the dates when we have a more specific ETA. Apologies for the inconvenince! 

Greetings!

This week comes with the promotion of NqM8CuE.pngDiabolik and NqM8CuE.pngHolaman to the staff team both as Server Support. Diabolik has been with the server a long time, and the upper staff team is familiar with his work elsewhere and know what an asset he can be to our team, he has lots of ideas and the motivation to work at them! I am sure many of you newer players have benefited from the time Holaman has taken to get you situated as you start out, he is very active in the CC, has the time available to help us get some better daytime coverage online and is eager to see the game we love grow! So let's welcome them to the staff team and give them our support :) 

This Week's Events!

So as I mentioned in the last thread, I decided to work events around some ffa type events and schedule them so that all time slots are covered. I have assigned staff members to cover the time slots that I cannot be available for. This should give everyone the chance to show up for at least one of them and not have to spend their busy season grinding out events that take many hours to achieve. We have been, and will also be, giving out some placeholders for the new E-Kits, currently represented by a fishing trophy until our Dev has released the actual item. We are super excited about these and we hope you are too! We will also be having the weekly PVP Tourney and a Raffle you won't want to miss. Details below!

So without further ado the weekly schedule of events is as follows. 

Monday Dec 3rd, 9am Eastern / 2pm United Kingdom : FFA for Christmas Cracker hosted by Espire

Tuesday Dec 4th, 1pm EST/ 6pm UK : LMS for Death Cape hosted by Espire

Wednesday Dec 5th, 5pm EST/ 10pm UK :  HNS for lime whip hosted by Forg33

Thursday Dec 6th, 9pm EST/ 2am UK : FFA tourney style with rotating styles, 2 wins takes E-kit, hosted by Pagan  (ON HOLD DUE TO FFA MALFUNCTION)

Friday Dec 7th, 2am EST/ 7am UK :  Scavenger hunt for grain hosted by Pagan

Saturday Dec 8th, 12Pm EST/ 5pm GMT +1 :  FFA series (2 wins takes it) for Santa Suit hosted by Luckybamf

Sunday Dec 9th, 4pm EST/ 9pm UK : Headhunter Event (this is a wildy event!) for sled and santa hat hosted by Imma Kill U

Then we have Slim's PVP tourney on Wednesday Dec 5th at 3pm Eastern, this will be a pure tourney. Please get with Slim for signups so he can start his bracket, you can also register at time of event if you are not sure whether you will make it or not. 

RAFFLE!!! 

Each entry into the raffle will cost you one pin. The prize is BIG so we expect to see quite a few entries! First place will be an ANCESTRAL SET!!! Woo! Second place will be Torva and Pernix. You will have until the end of the day (eastern time) Friday December 14th to turn in your pins to enter the lotto. 

***ALSO!!! If you still have a paramaya ticket and wish to do the staff tank test for chance at torva, please turn those in. I am calling it next week, so you use it or lose it! thanks!

Thanks guys and we will see you in game! Good Luck at the events, we hope to see some nice crowds! 

:wub: Community Manager, 

dsT0OPH.pngPaganesque

Edited by imma kill u

Unread
  (#2)
Default Sunday 2nd December, 2018, 23:06

Gz on the promotions 

Thanks for the update on the upcoming events

Sadly going to be studying most of that week but o well gl for everyone who participates 

Edited by Zander

Unread
  (#4)
Default Sunday 2nd December, 2018, 23:14

sure thing! good luck guys!

Unread
  (#5)
Default Sunday 2nd December, 2018, 23:46

love it, keep the updates coming 

Unread
  (#9)
Default Monday 3rd December, 2018, 00:33

Congrats to Diabolik and Holaman on getting promoted to SS!

Looking forward to the events!

Unread
  (#10)
Default Monday 3rd December, 2018, 05:13

Holy Stromboli! I'm so glad your switching up the times, most of the time you guys do it while i'm working or at school. Glad to see you'll be hosting them all at different times.