Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > PVP > Clan Fights
Reload this Page THK Continue Devouring Rain...............
I hate spots

THK Continue Devouring Rain...............

27 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default THK Continue Devouring Rain............... - Tuesday 18th December, 2018, 15:01

For starters. This clan "Team Hello Kitty" has ONLY 5 MAIN PKING MEMBERS. Just saying before any propaganda threads are made.

- I Hate Spots

- Oi Ali

- Susanana

- Seveneleven

- Zeekooo

Everyone else, either helps in multi wars or when we are outnumbered. As for Rain thinking we are teaming with VH, also known as Spank & Co. You're retarded. You make up any bullshit excuses to save yourself the embarrassment. It's constant daily talking shit from your clan, you get slapped in singles, and bank stand, then call for a multi fight when you outnumber us. Anyway. I believe Team Hello Kitty have every right to brag about being on Top.

Other than being outnumbered by Rain who has - Itz Geo, Digi22, Bad man Ryan, 0P as Fork, Yugiohfanboy, Lime So Cray, 0p as fork, Jellyman226, I drop, Soulgazer, Okay, Green bombs, Doicare, Lol Ducks, Dillydacrumb.

We PK in YOUR timezone. So when we make Kill Threads, it's cuz there's something to be pleased about... When you come out to mage bank in numbers of 5+ and we only have 3, it's really embarrasing.... Stop talking on forums as if you retards actually do damage, cuz kill pics talk for themselves.

I also, aint doing these to boost my ego or "show off" or make anyone look bad, it's legit for content of the forums hence why we have these Topics :) AND... Obviously, when you kill people in a clan that claims they are "#1" you're surly going to brag a little bit :P

As for the kill picssssss of yesterday night :) 

As for all the other topics on this shitty clan - find them below :)

3f0bc6968b4102b848d0a86703ebb578.png

f4095571034daf88b960a1cdae7dfdcc.png

ac73332776b8762cc95b979f9158c962.png

db74809e0203ba41c478978cca5b3591.png

5f35e92694b91c829979eb4a7a815e82.png

7f03965f8187758df67ba9ce055e9aca.png

69ac92bb45d45a4a7d57025de535aa28.png

590f4f4c363bef06629e476a7071b67a.png

eebbbbd5a69de4a85c8c1794ad80249a.png

bnG0qjm.png

67f7fcb4a69668de1e1a5c63c3da0501.png

f47fdd796d90eb3267a03e3467a97ab9.png

In game just type 

::Thread 27635

::Thread 27429

::Thread 27354

::Thread 27458

::Thread 27620

::Thread 26517

::Thread 27392

::Thread 27348

::Thread 27240

Edited by I hate spots

Unread
  (#6)
Default Tuesday 18th December, 2018, 18:18
  • You don't even know who are our members because we never made our list public.

3 hours ago, I hate spots said:

ONLY 5 MAIN PKING MEMBERS

• You have way more than 5 members, the thing is you just care about those ones and treat all your other members like shit, thats why your clan has been losing members and most of them quit or ask to join our clan (It's sad, you should learn how to be a better leader).
  • Your bad leadership and clan organization compared to ours is what made your clan go downhill, nowadays you don't even step in multi areas such as revs, tekton, gano like you use to in the past, now you're just like any other ordinary "single pking clan".
  • You guys do team up with everyone else and also mass recruit everyone you can to help you, the thing is they don't want to be apart of your clan for obvious reasons. 
  • As I said before Rain is a multi pking clan and all we care is making money(revs, tekton,etc), the only reason we waste our time by stepping into singles is for the sake of keeping wildy pking activite since all these NR "clans" will only pk in singles (which makes no sense)
  • We ain't really worried about if we die or not either singles or multi, at the end of the day the amount of kills we have on top of every single pker here is just ridiculous, so everytime there's a kill pic post from you we find it cute and we all have a good laugh
  • If we had printscreens of every kill we got from your clan and other pkers, it would be way more than all your posts combined.
Edited by I Drop

Unread
  (#8)
Default Tuesday 18th December, 2018, 20:29

Cringe. At least get the members correct. Love how every kill pic is in singles 10 feet from a safe zone because your clan is scared to venture past levers and multi-way combat. 

Unread
  (#10)
Default Tuesday 18th December, 2018, 21:25
3 hours ago, I Drop said:
  • You don't even know who are our members because we never made our list public.

• You have way more than 5 members, the thing is you just care about those ones and treat all your other members like shit, thats why your clan has been losing members and most of them quit or ask to join our clan (It's sad, you should learn how to be a better leader).
  • Your bad leadership and clan organization compared to ours is what made your clan go downhill, nowadays you don't even step in multi areas such as revs, tekton, gano like you use to in the past, now you're just like any other ordinary "single pking clan".
  • You guys do team up with everyone else and also mass recruit everyone you can to help you, the thing is they don't want to be apart of your clan for obvious reasons. 
  • As I said before Rain is a multi pking clan and all we care is making money(revs, tekton,etc), the only reason we waste our time by stepping into singles is for the sake of keeping wildy pking activite since all these NR "clans" will only pk in singles (which makes no sense)
  • We ain't really worried about if we die or not either singles or multi, at the end of the day the amount of kills we have on top of every single pker here is just ridiculous, so everytime there's a kill pic post from you we find it cute and we all have a good laugh
  • If we had printscreens of every kill we got from your clan and other pkers, it would be way more than all your posts combined.

Effort to read.