Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Stop Hp event to single players
Sign in to follow this  
Meuw

Stop Hp event to single players

12 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Stop Hp event to single players - Wednesday 26th December, 2018, 17:12

Hello, 

Every one who is not in any clan please leave post her what o u feel then admins call every one to GDZ and u are killed in few secs every time by clans, then my point is why u advert event on server for every one to come, but reality is just one team kill every one and takes a price every time 5 years it is same, 1 year ago i made same post and we stop Hp event call every one to die and make for some one pvp points, and pvp drop, clans not really care event they care to kill... Sayed no barages and no ruby bolts?...Did you so how many barages and ruby bolts on ground?.. Any one was jailed for using ruby or acient?(yes fucking no one jailed for braking rules, even i so admins there watching). Crusio how many times in 10 min u hit yours friend?..Oh sorry 0 hits to him:D, how comes mates dont die just all event there hiting but no one hittting them even self crusio:D...That is joke event stop it!!!!!!. If clans want that please advert in forum not in game lure players to gds!

Unread
  (#3)
Default Wednesday 26th December, 2018, 19:10

you don't have to take part - request to be closed

Unread
  (#4)
Default Wednesday 26th December, 2018, 19:15
5 minutes ago, rabbi said:

you don't have to take part - request to be closed

It's a discussion thread, why would you close it? (See the section it's posted in) 

Stupidest comment I've seen in a while.

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#5)
Default Wednesday 26th December, 2018, 20:30

We sanction players that cheat in the events, so I'm unsure how you can claim to be privy to  that knowledge. Secondly, if you dont like multi pvp events, dont go!

Unread
  (#7)
Default Thursday 27th December, 2018, 05:20
8 hours ago, Torn67 said:

We sanction players that cheat in the events, so I'm unsure how you can claim to be privy to  that knowledge. Secondly, if you dont like multi pvp events, dont go!

Then u advert it give warning

Unread
  (#8)
Default Thursday 27th December, 2018, 05:49
26 minutes ago, Meuw said:

Then u advert it give warning

It's a multi-event if it's in GDZ 

Single players should know that there are going to be clans involved in the HP event

Yes, it doesn't give a chance for single players to win the HP event but it wasn't meant for them to began with

Unread
  (#9)
Default Thursday 27th December, 2018, 16:21
9 hours ago, Zander said:

It's a multi-event if it's in GDZ 

Single players should know that there are going to be clans involved in the HP event

Yes, it doesn't give a chance for single players to win the HP event but it wasn't meant for them to began with

For it do Yours clan wars in forum not to every one, we can come to watch support and enjoy, together... But so many dodge peoples they just brake rules next to mods and  how no one see:D...Dh island event, dclaws,korasi,whip,peoples event bring barage, but mods and admins say just a dh. Made me so mad to watch this madnes get mad for all evening...

Sorry who was passing on my rage way yestarday just was very fucked....

Unread
  (#10)
Default Thursday 27th December, 2018, 17:29
1 hour ago, Meuw said:

For it do Yours clan wars in forum not to every one, we can come to watch support and enjoy, together... But so many dodge peoples they just brake rules next to mods and  how no one see:D...Dh island event, dclaws,korasi,whip,peoples event bring barage, but mods and admins say just a dh. Made me so mad to watch this madnes get mad for all evening...

Sorry who was passing on my rage way yestarday just was very fucked....

It's pretty hard for staff to moderate this event properly 

There is only one staff at HP events most of the time and they're getting attacked by everyone so it's pretty hard to differentiate who is breaking the rules and who isn't