Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Lets talk about dh
Meuw

Lets talk about dh

15 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Lets talk about dh - Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:04

Hello, 

Yes again i am not happy, after long time i try edge epic dh battle..But WTF is going on?..DH hit over 60 in pvp with 99hp?I am sorry but that is wrong u made dh battle no more epic, we fight always full hp as safe a lot. Developer please count vegeance, plus 60, thats mean it is posible i can kill in edge with one hit from dh, i hit 60 with 99hp, he hit me back my veg kills, where is pvp logic? That is normal?. then no more point and fun in to dh fights, this server was populiar before because of barrows armor in pvp. best was lime defender and dh. but now how we see its not important what spec wep u got if dh hits so well even with full hp.

Please every one say what do u think, peoples who stand in edge and barrages and wait until my client crash to get loot please pass this topic who loves normal fights please help dev to fix it.. It was changed not by players i think but by that peoples(kids) who allways fuck around with barrages or something els and waits until yours internet or pc or client goes wrong to get loot:D

Yes my english is bad, but i can talk more lenguages then any one els in server i sure, before tlling about my grama think how big IQ u have to learn just 1 lenguage and say to me my gramma is bad:D

Thanks 

Unread
  (#2)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:07

I am pretty sure dh does not hit 60 at 99 hp. 

Unread
  (#3)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:09

i just hit in pvp ask kekmen

was near 60

Edited by Meuw

Unread
  (#4)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:12
5 minutes ago, Slim Shaco said:

I am pretty sure dh does not hit 60 at 99 hp. 

And you was that times then was ok, u must remember that dh the we enjoy u was there to just not admin:D. and runing from me and my mates every day:D..Remind you few guys in videos mage with divine thats me just deferent name i lead us in to wars:D... was little clan but done so mach bad in wild even without spec wepons:DDDD.

Edited by Meuw

Unread
  (#5)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:13
Just now, Meuw said:

And you was that times then was ok, u must remember that dh the we enjoy u was there to just not admin:D. and runing from me and my mates every day:D

I don't think I've ever ran from you or your mates, but that is aside from the point. Let's see what others have to say. 

Unread
  (#6)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:18
5 minutes ago, Slim Shaco said:

I don't think I've ever ran from you or your mates, but that is aside from the point. Let's see what others have to say. 

Yours clan was peoples with dragon spears?..We was catching yours mates 1 by 1, because of Gano rules!..That was terrible and cannot be repeated!!!!.Take money for gano kill, or u die.In real life that is crime supost to be in game to!

Please peoples give opinion about dh..

Edited by Meuw

Unread
  (#7)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 01:24
4 minutes ago, Meuw said:

Yours clan was peoples with dragon spears?..We was catching yours mates 1 by 1, because of Gano rules!..That was terrible and cannot be repeated!!!!.Take money for gano kill, or u die.In real life that is crime supost to be in game to!

Please peoples give opinion about dh..

No, I have never been a part of any multi clan lol. I played Drax's NR, but was never a part of any clan as I prefered Edge pking then. This NR I've only pked with friends and a singles clan which no longer plays. 

Unread
  (#10)
Default Wednesday 9th January, 2019, 02:02

yeah I never saw anyone hit a 60 with 99 hp