Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Media > Off-Topic Discussion > Comedy Central
Reload this Page Gano Passes
Sign in to follow this  
Blacknansbtw

Gano Passes

15 posts in this topic
Unread
  (#1)
Default Wednesday 23rd January, 2019, 17:47
14 minutes ago, Tiki said:

OK sunshine. For starters we're a singles team, we don't have as many members as Rain or Blacknans so we don't go multi as much. However, we do tend to easily fend for ourselves when we do go to multi. And I do understand timezones which is why I'm saying that it's not fair that they would offer 24h protection when they cannot possibly control gano for the full time. Finally, Blacknans are toxic, and so are Rain. Stop acting so high and mighty when you're just as bad for flame.

What do you mean we don't have as many members? We had a 10v10 war at bandit camp last week with the same numbers and last hp event you guys had way more numbers than us, yet we took the loot and won the event. Btw I have never ever flamed or trash talked anyone unless they did it first.

Edited by I Drop

Unread
  (#2)
Default Wednesday 23rd January, 2019, 18:40
51 minutes ago, I Drop said:

What do you mean we don't have as many members? We had a 10v10 war at bandit camp last week with the same numbers and last hp event you guys had way more numbers than us, yet we took the loot and won the event. Btw I have never ever flamed or trash talked anyone unless they did it first.

Literally none of what you just said is true so I'm just gonna ignore it. Buh bye.

Unread
  (#3)
Default Wednesday 23rd January, 2019, 19:53

goodluck.

Unread
  (#4)
Default Friday 25th January, 2019, 02:54

As drop stated & tiki I don’t believe I’ve seen blacknans control gano for more then 2-3 kills max at a time.

i mean 4v5 blacknans last week, we had 4 and killed them off twice with us having only 2 deaths to there 8.

if you can’t even protect your selves in multi, don’t advertise to protect others.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts