Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page [PVP] Meet Carol!
Sign in to follow this  
I hate spots

[PVP] Meet Carol!

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS THREAD!!!!!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. LETS MAKE PKING GREAT AGAIN?????

• YES
    • NO

31 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 10th April, 2019, 03:58

theses prices are too low i would rather like double the price of the new suggested items but what we need is new items to the the shop exclusive to pking. not the same old boring shitty reward at a lower price. We need - justiciar set- kodai wand- avernic- grims key- ancesralt keys added to the reward. even with theses suggestions the rewards are still terrible. we need real rewards, every server who's pvp thrived understood that here we just get med tier reward for pking

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 10th April, 2019, 06:57

Definitely a good discussion to bring up, Loving it.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 10th April, 2019, 14:55

i agree because ain't nobody tryna pvm for like hours and hours just to get a item that is like 1b lmao 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 10th April, 2019, 15:04

PKP stuff is definitely over priced right now, love this idea

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 10th April, 2019, 20:22
17 hours ago, wtf 69 said:

theses prices are too low i would rather like double the price of the new suggested items but what we need is new items to the the shop exclusive to pking. not the same old boring shitty reward at a lower price. We need - justiciar set- kodai wand- avernic- grims key- ancesralt keys added to the reward. even with theses suggestions the rewards are still terrible. we need real rewards, every server who's pvp thrived understood that here we just get med tier reward for pking

WAIT FOR IT!! :D

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 16:59

My honest opinion is that, changing this does not matter a bit.

there are far more important things to fix that actually help pvp grow.

lets say;

- a actual good bh point system that works

- diffrent and better rewards/ new raid items etc to actually make it more active.

- fix the actual combat system no thok, op items etc. Dharok, ags, claws are so broken.

i dont understand why the bh system is not getting looked into, instead you are blaiming a pvp shop which is not

even that bad, i must admit you can’t really gain any money from pking currently but i dont see changing prices

changes anything. I dont pk because the pvp armour is so shit. People have a infernal cape and it

is actually bis and so easy to obtain.

anyway gl with w.e ur plan is, just my honest opinion.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 20:35
4 hours ago, The Greatest said:

My honest opinion is that, changing this does not matter a bit.

there are far more important things to fix that actually help pvp grow.

lets say;

- a actual good bh point system that works

- diffrent and better rewards/ new raid items etc to actually make it more active.

- fix the actual combat system no thok, op items etc. Dharok, ags, claws are so broken.

i dont understand why the bh system is not getting looked into, instead you are blaiming a pvp shop which is not

even that bad, i must admit you can’t really gain any money from pking currently but i dont see changing prices

changes anything. I dont pk because the pvp armour is so shit. People have a infernal cape and it

is actually bis and so easy to obtain.

anyway gl with w.e ur plan is, just my honest opinion.

Working on the current combat system before making any changes to the content correct? Agree fully, but at the same time, we can't wait to fix the combat system before attracting players to come PK bro!! 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 14th April, 2019, 10:53

the reward are half of the reason nobody pks.

Let me represent someone who want to get into pking because thats what i am. ive been trying to learn.

so i go into wilderness, some fucking cuck with void elite ballista and dragon axes comes and 1shots me with 130dmg thru pray in half a second. im like "wow, i really really wanna just snap my laptop in half after that". i then think ok lets try that again. but oh wait! i have to pay 70 fucking mill for my fucking items back! fine ill pay it, just 70m after all. so i go to gano to try to pk and maybe get a gano loot. i get there and 3 people tb me and 2 of them hit 50s with ballistas while the other is using a lime. im dead again. ok lets try this again! oh wait! i have to pay another fucking 70m now! fine just 140m after all. i go out into wildy and guess what. some cuck comes over with void nh and i try to have a legitimate nh fight. oh wait! i land a grand total of 1 freezes throughout the entire fight because void has better range bonus than pernix karils and armadyl combined! then when im about to smash my screen the cuck hits a 40 with ballista thru pray and a 20 with dragon axes. im dead. "you know what? ill just teleport out if i get into a fight against voiders and not go to gano." ive now spent 210m on buying back my stuff. i go to callisto to try and kill a pvmer. a main logs in with tb, void and ballista. i die. i buy my items back and log off. 280m down and a broken spirit. this then continues for a week and i never want to step a fucking foot in wild again.

that is the reason wildy is dead.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts