Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server
Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PVP] Meet Spots!
Sign in to follow this  
I hate spots

[PVP] Meet Spots!

23 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default [PVP] Meet Spots! - Thursday 11th April, 2019, 14:55

Not your regular NPC :D, once one of the most toxic players on the server, been banned a couple times, muted a lot of times, and on a final warning, has been given the opportunity to lead the UN on the server, as a UN General, i have been given the responsibility to ensure everyone is happy in the PVP sector of the server, Since being rank, i have made it my ultimate goal to make the wilderness as active as possible! 

We have had multiple clan wars, singles action, edgeville action, everything!! Wilderness action is slowly picking up!! Now!! My priority is to bring EVERYONE interested in PKing on board, wether you are a PVMer, fashionscaper, whatever you maybe, if you have had that SLIGHTEST though of PKing, hit me up, PM me, we can take those baby steps to get you into pking!! It's really fun and rewarding!!

If you have any questions or need any sort of help in regards to Gear, Tutorials, Training, Clanning, whatever it is!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IN GAME!!!!!!! I am here to help you all out to get into pking!! 

Edited by I hate spots

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 16:43
1 hour ago, I hate spots said:

Not your regular NPC :D, once one of the most toxic players on the server, been banned a couple times, muted a lot of times, and on a final warning, has been given the opportunity to lead the UN on the server, as a UN General, i have been given the responsibility to ensure everyone is happy in the PVP sector of the server, Since being rank, i have made it my ultimate goal to make the wilderness as active as possible! 

We have had multiple clan wars, singles action, edgeville action, everything!! Wilderness action is slowly picking up!! Now!! My priority is to bring EVERYONE interested in PKing on board, wether you are a PVMer, fashionscaper, whatever you maybe, if you have had that SLIGHTEST though of PKing, hit me up, PM me, we can take those baby steps to get you into pking!! It's really fun and rewarding!!

If you have any questions or need any sort of help in regards to Gear, Tutorials, Training, Clanning, whatever it is!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IN GAME!!!!!!! I am here to help you all out to get into pking!! 

Isn’t this in the wrong section? Lol either way, good job at what you’re doing spots!!! Keep it up!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 17:24
2 hours ago, I hate spots said:

@Nibpure @Oi Ali @El Chap0 @Blood Buns @Tiki @Ween @rabbi @luckybamf @Torn67 @phinoy1 @Criz @Ticket @wtf 69 @Spank @Rytur @chengyang @Sociopath @13abykn1ght Pm me for pking lessons please! :D 

I'm gonna assume you miss typed cause your big nose got in the way of your eyes cause there's no way you would @ me like that right? ;)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 17:35

Don't @ me, you've been avoiding me since august 2018

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 19:20
7 hours ago, I hate spots said:

@Nibpure @Oi Ali @El Chap0 @Blood Buns @Tiki @Ween @rabbi @luckybamf @Torn67 @phinoy1 @Criz @Ticket @wtf 69 @Spank @Rytur @chengyang @Sociopath @13abykn1ght Pm me for pking lessons please! :D 

Only help I need is learning the "not dying" part of pking.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 19:38

pk lessons from you

Y I K E S

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 19:46

henlo 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 11th April, 2019, 20:21
1 hour ago, Bastien said:

pk lessons from you

Y I K E S

Waiting upon your arrival dear friend :)