Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Near-Reality is taking a step in a new direction. Click Here For Information.

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page The Future - Near-Reality v13

Mod Jacmob

The Future - Near-Reality v13

53 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default The Future - Near-Reality v13 - Saturday 8th June, 2019, 00:00

bAO7p9E.gif

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

We have been working diligently behind the scenes to provide the best possible experience; we finally are in a place where we can provide constant updates, with a united team we know we can succeed and bring the best possible version of Near-Reality for every one of you. We understand this may come to a shock to many of you, but this is for the betterment of Near-Reality, to progress and push us out of our current state.

This rendition of Near-Reality will have an emphasis on PVP that we have never taken upon ourselves to do before. We will be introducing an Elo PK System, PVP Tournament System, and so much more to allow members of our community to profit and enjoy their time PKing, as Near-Reality has always intended to do so.

Launch Date of Near-Reality: July 1st, 2019 - 12:00 PM EST

PVP Tournaments, Championships, and All Stars

When we initially decided to bring back Near-Reality back in the day, it was a rocky start, we didn’t have PVP as the main priority, and even in the previous versions, PVP did not take precedent. With Dread leading the development team, we have been working on a system that will revolutionize how the RSPS community looks at Near-Reality in terms of a PVP server. We will be providing the community with a number of different tournaments, 1v1, 5v5, 20v20 with large amounts of OSRS gp as the prizes. This will bring our name into the light within the PKing community as we rightfully should be. All further information about the PVP Tournaments can be found here: Click Here For More Information

PVP ELO Solo PKing

Near-Reality has always been at its heart, and PVP based server, and we have slowly drifted away from that. We plan on making PVP profitable; we want it to be a rewarding, enticing, enjoyable time for our members. We plan on bringing back the Top PKers of Near-Reality, based on the ELO system. We will be awarding the top 3 weekly PKers OSRS prize money every week. Also, in combination with the PVP tournaments, the top 32 pkers of every month will compete in an All Stars PVP Tournament for a grand prize of OSRS gp. All information regarding this topic can be found here: Click Here For More Information

Power Creep & Drop Rates

All the drop tables will be reworked to reflect the economy, we have spent a year fine-tuning the economy, and we know a reset will give us the last step to finally have the economy in a proper baseline. PKP stores will be reworked. Enhancement Kits, Zaryte Bow, Ultimate Items, Grim Keys, Champion Scrolls, Cerberus, Nex, PVM Arena, Bandos Avatar, will all be disabled for the time being. These items have given way to a very substantial power creep, and we must control this.

Online & Vote Store Changes (Subject to Change)

We have a lot in store for store changes; we will be revamping the overall Online Store, changing credit prices, making the overall appeal much more significant to our player base. We will also be changing some of the vote store prices, and most likely adding some additional items in the store to stimulate more votes on the top list.

Reward Tokens

We have decided to remove 100m, 200m, 500m, 1b tickets from the ticket trader, and replace them accordingly with reward tokens which are 2,500,000 coins each. These tokens will also be able to be used throughout the trading post with a 3% tax.

Wiki

As we move forward, I have thought it to be very important to us, to provide a constant stream of help resources to our playerbase. The Wiki in theory is a wonderful platform for doing so, it’s just a matter of having a motivated team behind the production of the Wiki. We have a solid team and I must say they are doing a great deal of work, as we move forward into this relaunch we want to have a fully working Wiki that everyone can use quick and easily, with an in-game search command implemented in-game ::wiki kbd for example.

Near-Reality v13

Over the past months, we have drifted away from the aesthetics and the overall look and feel of what Near-Reality embodies. We want to get back to our roots, and revamp the feeling and looks, home area, commands, interfaces, announcements to be more aligned with the Near-Reality we all fell in love with.

Monthly Community Awards

We have always meant to roll these out back in 2018, but simply never got the time to open polls on the various members of the community. This time around we want to acknowledge our community and host monthly polls that will allow you all to participate and choose who wins these awards. We will be giving out badges for the best Bridder, Most Funny, Best Staff Member, and so many more. Stay tuned!

This is all for now, I simply wanted to let you all know what we have and will be working on in-depth in the coming weeks as we prepare for relaunch. We have so much in store and I can’t wait for these changes to come.

Mod Jacmob

Near-Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 00:30

looking forward to it.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 01:31

Thank you, looking forward to this

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 02:18

Yessss can’t wait for it! Will definitely be making plans to come back

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 03:14
3 hours ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Reward Tokens

We have decided to remove 100m, 200m, 500m, 1b tickets from the ticket trader, and replace them accordingly with reward tokens which are 2,500,000 coins each. These tokens will also be able to be used throughout the trading post with a 3% tax.

i like this.

3 hours ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Monthly Community Awards

We have always meant to roll these out back in 2018, but simply never got the time to open polls on the various members of the community. This time around we want to acknowledge our community and host monthly polls that will allow you all to participate and choose who wins these awards. We will be giving out badges for the best Bridder, Most Funny, Best Staff Member, and so many more. Stay tuned!

i like this too and when i heard about it ages ago i thought it would be a great thing for the community. but i think its abit unfair since i would win most funny and best nher every month.

but yeah this entire thing sounds absolutely amazing for NR and honestly these are all the right updates. i just really hope this isnt a repeat of the previous times.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 03:54
1 hour ago, middleman said:

Yessss can’t wait for it! Will definitely be making plans to come back

yay

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 8th June, 2019, 04:18
23 minutes ago, Blood Buns said:

yay

Wait you still play