Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Donator Island(s) teletabs

Viten

Donator Island(s) teletabs

Teletabs to Donator Island(s)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be teletabs to Donator Island(s)?

28 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th January, 2020, 22:52
1 minute ago, Viten said:

Right? Imagine being intellectual enough to be able to give actual genuine feedback to this community rather than just wasting your time writing troll comments. Perhaps I expected a higher level of maturity from a fellow player, but you're right, this will be my last response to you.

million different things they can add , re-work, and fix. 

A fucking tele tab for di?die? like come on l0l what the fuck is that.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th January, 2020, 23:01
16 minutes ago, L 00 t 4 lif said:

-1, no need for that

Would you mind elaborating? I understand that there's "no need" for it and it certainly isn't a priority but surely you can see how this could be a vast improvement for some. I appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th January, 2020, 23:27
25 minutes ago, Viten said:

Would you mind elaborating? I understand that there's "no need" for it and it certainly isn't a priority but surely you can see how this could be a vast improvement for some. I appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

True, it won't bother me. But if it's taken in consideration i'd say it should be the latest functionality added in game on the backlog

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th January, 2020, 23:37
1 minute ago, L 00 t 4 lif said:

True, it won't bother me. But if it's taken in consideration i'd say it should be the latest functionality added in game on the backlog

I'll be the first to admit that this was nothing more than a passing thought I had earlier today, but the more I thought about it, the more sense it made. I know there are much more substantial issues that need working on first but I assume a lot of these have already been addressed and are already being worked on. I think what I'm suggesting would be very easily implemented which is why I wanted to at least mention it and perhaps sometime in the future we can have a 'quality of life' update which addresses the smaller things such as this.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 01:34

A tip that helps me! just type ::die once press ctrl+z then press ctrl+v any time you want to teleport quickly! You not have a one hand teleport!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 01:55
18 minutes ago, Mlkshake said:

A tip that helps me! just type ::die once press ctrl+z then press ctrl+v any time you want to teleport quickly! You not have a one hand teleport!

That's good to know and I will utilise that from now. My original point still remains though! :)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 04:36

Interesting idea, would take up some of our precious dev time. If implemented, I'd expect it to come with a host of other tabs including DI, DIE, RDI, LDI, POH, ::home

Support but not a high priority one

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 04:43
2 minutes ago, Hermoine said:

Interesting idea, would take up some of our precious dev time. If implemented, I'd expect it to come with a host of other tabs including DI, DIE, RDI, LDI, POH, ::home

Thanks for the feedback. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I would be satisfied enough with just having a Donator zone teleport category under the spellbooks (just like Bossing teleports etc).

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 06:35

Idk, why people say no when this server already doesn't have much to it that isnt't broken or buggy. Plus this wouldn't take any time at all to code this. 

Edited by Jackmh2

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th January, 2020, 06:36
1 hour ago, Hermoine said:

Agreed, more like a back burner thing that could happen if they found time.