Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > Game Store
Reload this Page Store Changes | March 2020

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Store Changes | March 2020

17 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 06:13
3 minutes ago, Blood Buns said:

I understand what you're saying.  The issue I see with this system is that all the current RDI and LDI players would need their ranks removed.  This would be because as you donate and hit $400 for example you get RDI, but you also can buy pins with the credits you have purchased.  If you sell all those pins to a player and they redeem them, then that player would also get RDI.  Two players would have gotten the rank for only $400 spent.

Well, you don't have to take away their ranks due to the old system giving them their rank. It will apply for everything after plus if people donate now that only benefits the server <3

Edited by Jackmh2

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 09:39

P0g

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 14:28

Another sick update

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 16:05
4 hours ago, Rytur said:

Both are ''I am back, now let's see what the future holds'' threads so I mean...

Anyways, how long until you disappear again? Remember our discord chat 13/07/2019? You talked about how Dread was an amazing developer, that you were working day and night and that you weren't going to disappear again. I urge you to read that chat again, because you've been in the same position we discussed back then, another 2 times since.

I'll help you refresh your memory. https://gyazo.com/148eb91b11274c11d2b0b6eb485060ef 

I love the ''I'm always here'' part at the very end. 

Even when I'm not actively involved with the community, I am still on Discord daily. Yes Dread was an amazing developer, until he quit out of the blue for no apparent reason. Again, I urge you to not be so negative, it's not a good look.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 26th March, 2020, 02:38
On 3/23/2020 at 2:11 AM, Blood Buns said:

I understand what you're saying.  The issue I see with this system is that all the current RDI and LDI players would need their ranks removed.  This would be because as you donate and hit $400 for example you get RDI, but you also can buy pins with the credits you have purchased.  If you sell all those pins to a player and they redeem them, then that player would also get RDI.  Two players would have gotten the rank for only $400 spent.

Just grandfather them in so they keep their rank?