- Added the Combat dummy NPCs to the home area once again and fixed several issues associated with them:
- Combat dummies are now immune to venom.
- They are now able to be attacked by multiple people at once, bypassing the single-combat zone constraint.
- Fixed issues causing the Combat dummies to face towards players when being attacked with Magic/Ranged. The dummies will not act as if they are objects, totally static.
- Combat dummies will no longer grant experience to those who attack them.
In Regards to Scouts
The wilderness bounty system no longer considers targets/assignments for players under combat level 50. This includes both receiving a target and being assigned as a target, and is added to combat PKP farming and players killing scouts for drops.
New Rare Fragment Shop
- The Small zombie monkey greegree, newly programmed into the game, has been added for 1,750 Rare fragment tokens.
- The Large zombie monkey greegree, newly programmed into the game, has been added for 1,750 Rare fragment tokens.
- The Giant crab pet, newly added to the game, has been added for 1,000 Rare fragment tokens.
- The Cyclopean Helmet has been added for 400 Rare fragment tokens.
- The Bomber jacket has been added for 200 Rare fragment tokens.
- The Bomber hat has been added for 200 Rare fragment tokens.
- Arclight's accuracy bonus has been increased once again due to feedback on the item. I looked over and made some adjustments to Waterfiends, Pyrefiends, Icefiends, Abyssal Sire, some Revenant counterparts of the NPCs, and so on. I also added Nezikchenids to the table.
- Baby blue dragons now count for slayer kills when on a Blue dragon task like initially intended.
- Zuriel's staff (and it's degraded variant) can now autocast on the ancient spellbook.
- Nezichened wildy task can now no longer be given if below 95 slayer.
- The "Examine" text color now matches the item drop color.
- Noted Rocktails have been added to the RDI shop instead of unnoted ones.
- Autocast saving with staves has now been fixed.
- Zuriel's staff can now autocast Ancient magick spells.
- Search results in the Trading post now indicate which "currency" the prices are displayed in (coins or tokens).