Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Introductions > Meet the Staff Team
Reload this Page Mod Trumps

Sign in to follow this  
Trumps

Mod Trumps

18 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Mod Trumps - Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:22

The Beginning

Hello all, I'm Trumps and I've been playing NR since the beginning. My real name is Mike and I am 19 years old from New Jersey currently attending WVU (West Virginia University). I'm an acting major, yeah haha cue the gay jokes but no I'm not. I've been on the popular T.V show Supernatural starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles for 6 months starting in 2015 until I went back to high school to finish my GED in 2016. I've never really been a big "video game" guy but Runescape had me hooked since 2008 and I quit once EOC launched. No matter what I do I always find myself coming back to RS and it's driving me crazy haha!

Real Life Stuff Because Why Not

So where do I start?? In high school, I was never known as the gamer. I played Varsity Tennis, Soccer, and Baseball all four years and received scholarships from Duke University and WVU to play Soccer but acting was my dream. I am a HUGE gym addict who spends minimum 2 hours in the gym working on myself and my confidence. Not COCKINESS, CONFIDENCE. Big difference people. I have a girlfriend named Alessandra who is an actor like myself and she is my pride and joy. She's the reason I push myself to new heights and makes me the happiest guy alive. Oh and get this! She played RS too!! She always asked what I was playing and I manned up and told her. And yes.. she got 99 cooking haha jokes on you Aless. So yeah.. I'm a freshman at WVU but I may be transferring to NYU or Pace University in New York City because obviously if you want to be an actor, you have to live in NYC duh... It's common sense haha! So yeah! That's me. Feel free to call me Mike or Trumps in-game. (Update: Not with Alessandra anymore) :D

NO I DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP. IT WAS A JOKE YOU GOONS.    Catch you in-game  :)

Edited by Trumps

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:34

So this is how you got ss.. Acting skills!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:36

Okaaaay I see how it is

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:37

#TrumpsForMod !!!

Haha thanks for the support <3

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:44

Cool learning a little about you, looking forward to more! 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:46

Cool learning a little about you, looking forward to more! 

I'll keep you updated haha

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 19th May, 2017, 17:47

Trumps4president!

Helllll No! hahaha xD

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 24th May, 2017, 12:41

Nice intro chief! Love you :* 

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts