Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Introductions > Meet the Staff Team
Reload this Page Intro

Sign in to follow this  
Mamas

Intro

1 post in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Intro - Monday 31st July, 2017, 09:10

Well,

I guess its about time I do a formal intro. The name is "Mamas", but you can call me Evan if you would rather be a bit more personal. A little bit about me, I am a military brat, and also 3rd generation military myself. If you couldn't believe it already, I was raised in a SOMEWHAT strict and sheltered household. I'm from the heart of country music, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Me as a person however, I am generally rather laid back unless I need to be strict or stern. You'll generally catch me making jokes about almost anything, never take any of it to heart though. I will not now and will not ever sugar coat something just to make you feel better. I do not see a point in keeping an individual happy for 15 minutes longer, just for them to be as upset if not more upset when they find out something I said was purposefully untrue. 

I also tend to trust people quite a bit, which gets me in trouble. You almost always have my trust until you lose it. If come to me with a kind heart and good mind frame, I will always hear you out and give you a sincere response, even if it isn't the response you want to hear. I look forward to seeing everyone in game, and hopefully we can mesh pretty well and help grow this server back to its old form someday.

Love Always,

Mamas

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts