Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Introductions > Meet the Staff Team
Reload this Page Getting to know the staff team!!!

Sign in to follow this  
posinlord

Getting to know the staff team!!!

6 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Getting to know the staff team!!! - Friday 4th August, 2017, 22:27

Hello everyone, today will start the weekly Thread where we will be introducing the staff team to you and helping you guys get to know all of us better.

Every week one staff member will be chosen to fill out some questions, this week we came up with the questions from previous staff spotlights, and questions we came up with, feel free to leave questions you want to see in the comments! 

This week you guys get to learn about the two biggest L's the staff team has taken on: OGjLIN7.pngLogic, and pSEp9Bs.pngLumplum

Our first Major L is Logic, one of our admins! 

OGjLIN7.pngLogic:

• Name: Logic (Alex)
  • Position on the team: OGjLIN7.png Administrator
  • How old are you?: 22
  • Where are you from?: Vermont, U.S.
  • Do you have an IRL job, if so what do you do?: Senior IT Technician & wedding photographer
  • How long have you been a staff member on NR?: Total? Around one year. This server? Since mid-May. I was an advisor on Jacmob's last release for a long time.
  • Favorite thing about being staff?: The ability to talk and interact with the community in a way that one would not be able to as a normal player.
  • Favorite Staff member that isnt yourself?: Jbaikie always <3
  • How long have you played runescape?: 2007ish? Just a young'in.
  • What do you do when you aren’t looking at a screen?: I literally get paid to look at screens
  • Do you play any sports?: Does drinking coffee count? Self-proclaimed Olympian.
  • Do you drive? Affirmative
  • What car do you have?: 2002 Honda Civic LX, 5-speed manual with a pokeball shift knob: W250IpI.jpg

• You are stranded on a desert island. What 3 items are you taking?: Um. Coffee, a nice grilled roast beef and cheddar sandwich, and an amulet of glory to get me tf out of there
  • You can have 3 people around for dinner, dead or alive; who do you pick?: Tom Brady (goat), Jason Statham and Elon Musk
  • Who is your celebrity crush?: Ana Cheri

And Hopefully our final L is Lum, one of our Moderator!

pSEp9Bs.pngLumplum

• Name: Lumplum
  • Position on the team: pSEp9Bs.pngModerator
  • How old are you?: 18
  • Where are you from?: Canada, born and raised.
  • Do you have an IRL job, if so what do you do?: Nothing interesting worth mentioning. Used to work at Dunkin' donuts lol
  • How long have you been a staff member on NR?: Since june 13
  • Favorite thing about being staff?: Teleporting to people (jk). Love being with the team and seeing behind the scenes.
  • Favorite Staff member that isnt yourself?: I wouldnt say fav, since I love them all, but Jbaikie, Logic, and Posinlord. They showed me the ropes when I started and continue to do so, they're great members.
  • How long have you played runescape?: 10+ years
  • What do you do when you aren’t looking at a screen?: Taking a shower
  • Do you play any sports?: I play near-reality, pretty good sport imo.
  • Do you drive?: Yes, a nissan Altimta 2016 sports edition
  • You are stranded on a desert island. What 3 items are you taking?: me, myself, and I. The great lumplum doesnt simply get "stranded", but merely takes vacations.
  • You can have 3 people around for dinner, dead or alive; who do you pick?: My mom, dad, and brother. Family is what I need :)
  • Who is your celebrity crush?: Squilliam Fancyson, from Spongebob.

That concludes this weeks "Getting to know the staff team" Please leave who you want to see next, and any questions you want to ask the staff team!

Edited by posinlord

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th August, 2017, 23:28

Happy to see the "Staff Spotlight" has returned - I would have thought Jetpack would be the one to do this though. Thought Alex was older than 22! Nice to get more background information on the Staff, especially their interests. Looking forward to the next!

Edited by 1arry

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 5th August, 2017, 02:23

lmao tysm for posting this. Cant wait to see what others say on next spotlight haha

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 5th August, 2017, 04:26

o.o...i love squilliam

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts