Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Introductions > Meet the Staff Team
Reload this Page Getting to know the staff team!!! (Part 2)

Sign in to follow this  
posinlord

Getting to know the staff team!!! (Part 2)

6 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Getting to know the staff team!!! (Part 2) - Friday 11th August, 2017, 23:12

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the threads where we introduce you to the staff team by asking them questions.

This week we are introducing someone who I have personally watched grow and jump through the ranking, all they way to our top rank  4Y4CBCg.pngAdvisor.

Today we are introducing,  4Y4CBCg.pngJbaikie, who joined our team as a server support on May 11th, 2017.

4Y4CBCg.pngJbaikie is an amazing guy that fills his role on the staff team way past what he actually supposed to do, and a lot of community members have been helped specifically by him and are very grateful that he is in that position.

So now i would like to introduce you guys to him:

• Name: Jbaikie
  • Position on the team: Advisor
  • How old are you?: 22
  • Where are you from?: England
  • Do you have an IRL job, if so what do you do?: Yes my job title at work is "IP Support Co-Ordinator" we have an external ICT provider that deal with the majority of our adhoc support and host the servers that we work off, I am effectively the bridge between the 2 companies. One of my main jobs has more recently become setting up the pay grades for our automatic Staff Planning system since we have around 1,500 employees!
  • How long have you been a staff member on this NR?: On this current version I joined the team on the 11th of May, However I was a staff member for probably around 9 months back in 2014 when we had our most successful version of Near-Reality.
  • Favorite thing about being staff?: The staff team that I work with, it’s the most important thing to me to build a team that works well together and can really focus on working on updates that really make the community excited.
  • Favorite Staff member that isnt yourself?: Love them all! It’s a difficult thing to ask for an answer on but I have known Logic for over 3 years due to previous work we have done together and he will always be my fav.
  • How long have you played runescape?: 10+ years easily,  it’s hard to put a definite figure on it but pretty much as far back as I can remember the game existing. I have also played various private servers started back when Moparscape was first a thing, which followed into 2speced and then the original Near-Reality, I’m not somebody who enjoys “The Grind” so private servers have always appealed to me.
  • What do you do when you aren't looking at a screen?: Work, Occasionally Play Football (Soccer), or go down the pub.
  • Do you play any sports?: Not at a club level or anything, just the occasional football kick about with mates. I used to play Cricket (Proper English!) a lot during my youth and was pretty good when I was younger.
  • Do you drive?: Yes, a Ford Fiesta Zetec (Not the greatest car but I have only been driving for just over a year)
  • You are stranded on a desert island. What 3 items are you taking?: Hate this question. I would go for a Knife, a tent (or some form of shelter) and Sun Cream (I am Ginger IRL so I would die otherwise)
  • You can have 3 people for dinner, dead or alive; who do you pick?: If we were going for all time celebrities I would go for Bob Marley, Muhammed Ali and Thierry Henry. Got to be the 3 people I look up to the most.
  • Who is your celebrity crush?: Ariane Grande

Thats it for this week, we will be back next Friday with a different staff member! If you have any question you want to add, or have a suggestion for who is next reply with it in this thread!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 12th August, 2017, 02:14

Good read, but I think there is a mistake in the "Who is your celebrity crush?". Its supposed to be "Lumplum"?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 12th August, 2017, 02:29

I agree with that kid ^

But nice intro :)

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts