Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Introductions > Meet the Staff Team
Reload this Page Meet the Staff team (Part 3)

Sign in to follow this  
posinlord

Meet the Staff team (Part 3)

2 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Meet the Staff team (Part 3) - Saturday 20th January, 2018, 20:08

Hello everyone, it has been quite some time since we had on of these meet the staff team threads but we will be starting them back up every Saturday from now until we run out of people. 

For those of you who do not know what these threads are, these threads introduce you to a remember of our staff team and allow you to get to know them better. It is also a opportunity for you to request questions and which staff members are featured next.   

So without any further delay i introduce you to our moderator pSEp9Bs.pngEvan

pSEp9Bs.pngEvan

•  
  • Name: Evan
  • How old are you?: 24
  • Where are you from?: Nashville, TN
  • Do you have an IRL job, if so what do you do?: I am a logistician in the USAF
  • How long have you been a staff member on NR?: Since early August.
  • Favorite thing about being staff?: Being able to get to know so many people from different parts of the world.
  • Favorite Staff member that isnt yourself?: tutturuuuuuuuuuu (which means posin)
  • How long have you played runescape?: started playing runescape back in 3rd or 4th grade so I guess 2001? 
  • What do you do when you aren’t looking at a screen?: I look at a different screen
  • Do you play any sports?: I played football, baseball, soccer, basketball, competitive swimming, and lacrosse when I was younger.
  • Do you drive? Not while I am here in Korea, but yes I have a 2016 Lexus. The model is slipping my mind currently.
  • What car do you have?:^^
  • You are stranded on a desert island. What 3 items are you taking?: knife set, compound bow, and ham radio.
  • You can have 3 people around for dinner, dead or alive; who do you pick?: Tupac (his ideologies intrigue me), Ilon Musk, and   Jason Sudeikis.
  • Who is your celebrity crush?: Niykee Heston and Jennifer Aniston

This is kinda old, like a few months :) but oh well =]

If you have any questions or want to request who is next please leave a reply below <3

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts