Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

The pot is currently at: 0M GP The previous winners were: Testing1, Testing2, Testing3 Click Here For Information.

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Compliments
Reload this Page Staff Evaluation (No Flame i Promise)

DEVAST8

Staff Evaluation (No Flame i Promise)

32 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 09:16
3 minutes ago, Rytur said:

You're just jelly

True, haven't had my dick sucked in a while.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 09:33
27 minutes ago, Jbaikie said:

Ps... @luckybamf + @imma kill u 4 owners

i cant be owner together with a planker 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 09:35
29 minutes ago, Jbaikie said:

Sucking chodes of the higher ups, rip the mods.

Ps... @luckybamf + @imma kill u 4 owners

Yes i suck their cocks as a reward for them being good staff.

alot better than the rarts u hired as ur admins.

Edited by DEVAST8

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 10:23
58 minutes ago, DEVAST8 said:

alot better than the rarts u hired as ur admins.

Makes no sense? I brought the below into the team...

Torn, Slim, Forg, Imma, Luckybamf, Pagan... All the people you rated well? 

2eq86l2.jpg

Edited by Jbaikie

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 11:09
46 minutes ago, Jbaikie said:

Makes no sense? I brought the below into the team...

Torn, Slim, Forg, Imma, Luckybamf, Pagan... All the people you rated well? 

2eq86l2.jpg

key words "Hired as ur admins". I repeat, Admins.

Edited by DEVAST8

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 11:26
16 minutes ago, DEVAST8 said:

key words "Hired as ur admins". I repeat, Admins.

Torn, Pagan both made admins by me. Cayleb was a fine staff member.

Think IKU was also made admin by me at one point?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 13:19
18 hours ago, DEVAST8 said:

Okay so there are very obvious issues when it comes to staff members not doing some of their jobs. I have wanted to make a staff evaluation for awhile but didnt want to get on anyones bad side. BUT, I plan on making my exit soon depending on how updates go so fuck it idc who i offend anymore. Some of the staff i give negative reviews. It is nothing personal, I am just trying to help improve the team.

Believe me i know when a staff member isnt active, it is not a case of "we are in different timezones, that is why you never see me". I play in every timezone, I see who is active and who barely plays.

Development Team
R5yhplx.pngMod Jacmob - what even r u.
R5yhplx.pngChaflie - Very nice, That planned mainanance thread made me instantly like you more than every other dev. Very frequent updates. You are what NR needs and u just need to be pointed in the right direction.

6PyVoni.pngManager
6PyVoni.pngTorn67 - IDK what goes on behind the scenes, But i can clearly see you are trying your best and doing pretty good at it. my best recommendation would be to listen to the community more. 9/10

dsT0OPH.pngCommunity Manager
dsT0OPH.png Paganesque - Once again, IDK what goes on behind the scenes but, I can tell you care about NR and just being online you somehow bring the community together. IDEK how. but you are doing pretty good. 9/10

4Y4CBCg.pngAdvisor - The Advisor roster is really good IMO, which i would hope for from the highest staff rank.

4Y4CBCg.pngSlim Shaco -  Good Advisor, IDK what Advisors do behind the scenes, But im sure he does what he needs to, Ingame you are pretty good, Has fun but gets the job done. Exactly what a NR staff should be doing. Active, Rule Abiding, And yet allows fun. 8.5/10

4Y4CBCg.pngForg33 - Like with Slim, IDK what Advisors do behind the scenes, But you do well at keeping everything in check while ingame and so well done. Judging by how u are ingame i would guess you do what is needed behind the scenes. Active, Strict, And yet allows fun. 8/10

4Y4CBCg.pngluckybamf - Same as the others, IDK what they do offline, But when it comes to online, i would say he is one of the best. Im not saying this because he is a friend, Im saying that all you staff in lower ranks should take notes. He is online during the timezone he is known for almost every single day. When online he knows when a argument is being taken to far and when to just let the flame die by itself. Sorry if it seems like im on his cock but its just my opinion. (he isnt perfect, he has made some rarted decisions). 9-9.5/10

OGjLIN7.pngAdministrators - Admin roster is pretty much up to standards. nice choices for admins.
OGjLIN7.png Crucio - You are pretty good at maintaining balance, i am sorry for being one of the rarts you have to deal with. You are pretty good at keeping the "Toxic" players in check and have good levels of activity. Best advice would be to get involved with the community. 7.5/10
OGjLIN7.pngDivinate - Yeah, does what he needs to. Sometimes abit to strict with the punishments but i can see why you would get tired of us. You play most days, Have a pretty good understanding of whats being taken too far. My best advice would be to embrace the rartedness of the NR community. Keep doing what ur doing. if the staff team was filled with u and the people above, NR would be gangin. 7.5/10

OGjLIN7.pngHippo422 - You are pretty much at the required level for a admin IMO, You have the correct morals and temper for a Admin and my best advice would be to get more involved. You are relatively (i think thats the right word) active (alot more than others) and handle the rarts pretty well. 7/10.

OGjLIN7.pngimma kill u - You have been a staff member more times than i can count and i think thats for good reason. You know what needs to be done and handle us pretty well. Although i would say you can be abit of a toxic rart at times, but if then again if your the type of person to never be a rart and have fun than i dont really want you managing our game. 8/10

pSEp9Bs.pngModerators - Here begins where the issues lie IMO.
pSEp9Bs.png1800downed - On the surface ur not a bad mod, but IMO the "threats" for lack of a better word that you give me for saying rarted shit are just unnecessary and to uptight. Ur ingame activity is actually pretty on point i will say. 6/10.
pSEp9Bs.pngCatwick12 - Okay, So, Not throwing shade at u or anything, Because i really like you as a person. And i cant say for ur previous time as staff as i wasnt active then. BUT ur slightly lacking in just about every department. and when i say that i dont mean that you are useless, i mean that you are probably abit too inactive and when online you could focus on helping players abit more. 5.5-6/10
pSEp9Bs.pngEspire - Oh boy, what i really want to say about you will get this post removed, So i wil try my best to leave previous issues out of my Evaluation. First thing i have to say is that IMO you are to uptight. Saying a racist joke to another player who knows it is a joke shouldnt be mute-worthy. I personally feel like you have a bias towards some players and i would like to see this fixed. Other than that you are pretty on point with everything except activity. I dont see you online as much as i used to. But im sure there is a good reason for that similar to when you resigned. 6.5/10
pSEp9Bs.pngHolaman - Yeah, Ur up to par when online with everything involving punishments, dealing with rarts and helping players. As for activity, I would say ur slightly lacking. My best advice would be to be abit more harsh with us (by us i mean the rarts like me, the reaper, chengyang etc.) but be careful. Too harsh and you become hated. (This isnt a big issue, you barely need to change it at all). 6.5/10.
pSEp9Bs.pngJellyman226 - I will say you were doing better in ur previous run as staff than you are doing this time. Currently i barely see you online on ur staff account, and even on ur alts i dont see that much of you. So my best advice is to increase activity. Big time 4.5/10.
pSEp9Bs.pngPhinoy1 - Oh Pinhead. You are among the funniest of the staff members. At times too funny. Honestly i cant even take you seriously most of the time because of how much you troll. It is not a bad thing, But maybe act abit more serious atleast once in awhile. (i love you tho ur a funnycunt but im just saying). Activity is on point. You play when you are available and pretty much everyday. Goodjob. 7.5/10.

pSEp9Bs.pngrabbi - Ur a hard one to judge. I would say that you do pretty well but need to get involved more. By that i mean interact with players more, Let them get to know you, Convo with new players, Etc. In terms of activity, Ur sadly not up to par with what i would expect. Ur not tragicly bad but could use abit more playtime. 5.5/10.

pSEp9Bs.pngSandballoon - Ur pretty on point with most things, Even tho i dont appreciate that little flame we had when i was muted. I can see why you think that about me and the others like me. My best advice would be to just continue doing what ur doing honestly. There isnt anything wrong with how ur moderating and i approve of you being a mod. In terms of Activity, Ur pretty good seeing as i see you online almost everyday for a decent amount of time. Goodjob. 7/10.

pSEp9Bs.pngSpank - An odd one. At times i think ur a try hard and cringy, At other times i appreciate how much work you put in. I would say lighten up on some of the rules and the over-moderating. BUT, Ur activity is on points and is one of the best on the teams. Goodjob on that sir. 7/10.

pSEp9Bs.pngTheguy12345 - Im going to start this one off with Activity, Because urs is remarkable. (oof big words). You are rivalling even me in terms of hrs per day played. BUT. This does not mean you are doing ur job good. Im not saying ur not, because you do a decent job. But i would say try and focus abit more on helping players than just Pvming and MMing. 6/10.

pSEp9Bs.pngTicket - LUL, I love that someone like you is mod. You are the closest thing to having someone like me as Mod because you arnt afraid to flame back. I like that. In terms of how much you help players, Yeah ur up to par. You help people with what they need and still play the game how you like to play it. That is what a Mod should be doing. Advice would be to MAYBE just maybe tone down the flame just abit (not too much, everybody loves some flame). Activity is pretty solid. See you online pretty much everyday and for a couple hours. 6/10.
NqM8CuE.pngServer Supports

NqM8CuE.png Chengyang - You are probably going to be the first to be promoted to Advisor out of this set of SS. Keep doing what ur doing for great success on the staff team. 9/10.
NqM8CuE.png
 The Reaper - On point. You know how to run a server and have fun at the same time. 9/10.

Ok guys. I am finally done. This is probably the biggest Essay/Paper ive ever written. (Never finished school). and it is currently 4:36am :\ i would really appreciate it if you could read it and respond with a comment or even ur own staff eval for the regular players. As this took alot of effort (The provided Evaluation form had the staff team from July 2017 be4 Advisor was even a rank.)

Hope you enjoyed my first ever essay :) 

l000000000l wtf did i just read about me @@@@@@@ for me @torn67 he a bitch ass nigga he owes me big time for abusing me but you know what he ain't got time for me because he's a hoe 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 13:20
17 hours ago, 1800downed said:

wow, @DEVAST8 i never would have thought you of all people to do something like this. well it's a solid 10/10 from me bud, a nice well rounded evaluation with valid points and some things i will be taking into consideration myself. good work

nice signature of torn being a planker :D 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th April, 2019, 19:39

Fair! Thank you for this post, so we can see our mistakes and weaknesses through the players eyes.