Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

The pot is currently at: 0M GP The previous winners were: Testing1, Testing2, Testing3 Click Here For Information.

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page WEEKLY EVENTS 5/26 - 6/1

Sign in to follow this  
Paganesque

WEEKLY EVENTS 5/26 - 6/1

46 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default WEEKLY EVENTS 5/26 - 6/1 - Saturday 25th May, 2019, 01:12

Hello again!

First off, no one was able to acquire the pets from last week so I will extend that prize this week, so u have a few more days! 

Here is the weekly event post for Sun 5/26 to Sat 6/1

Scheduled staff hosted events will be held on Sun, Wed and Sat as follows:

5/26 @ 12pm EDT / 4pm GMT    3x win FFA (mbox, dh, max styles) Hosted by Hippo422

Prizes: 1st to 2 wins =ekit,  2nd to 2 wins=ekit, 3rd to 2 wins=ekit

All winners of any round get mbox set, the 3x winner gets Sagi set!!

5/29 @ 11pm EDT / 4am GMT   Scavenger Hunt! Meet at ::trade to see my inventory and

collect all the same items first to receive a Twisted Bow hosted by Paganesque!

6/1 @ 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT    50k HP Event, no ruby bolts, no blood barrage, hosted by

Hippo422. Loot dropped when u kill him will be Ring of Fire, Eternal Boots, Dkite*, 

Acb, Morrigan's top and legs, Lime, Gano top & legs, Cele staff, Tormented

bracelet, Blood ammy, Bsh, 3 Grim keys, 3 Ancestral keys

There will also be a PvP Tournament hosted by Ticket on May 30th, click link for details! (thread will be active soon, sorry for delay)

http://near-reality.org/forums/index.php?/topic/28801-pvp-tournament/

This week's pet hunt will be a bit different. We will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. 

First place will be the one with the most pets collected, both pvm and skilling pets count, between the start of the day on Sunday 5/29 and the end of the night Saturday (12am Sunday morning EDT) you must post all your pet drops on this thread as you get them with time/date stamps in your screenshot (bottom right corner of your pc screen should show both!). No pet duplicates on your posts, in other words if one person gets two rock golems only one will count. I want to see your whole screen in the shot! We will add them up on Sunday 6/2 and you can find me in game to get your rewards!

1st place (the most pets) will win Orange H'ween, Black H'ween & White H'ween

2nd place (2nd most pets) will win 3rd Age Set of your choice (range, melee, mage)

3rd place (3rd most pets) will win Pagan's Stabby Knife

I will also be giving a Seal of Pass (in limited supply) for the staff to hand out all week long in events of their choice, hns, lms, ffa, edge pk, whatever they would like. This item will give u the opportunity to turn it in next week to be teleported to a special location by any advisor+ where you will be given 10 minutes with boosted stats to kill all the monsters available to you in this area and hopefully get some nice drops. If you are a player concerned with high scores you will want to use an alt for this so your scores aren't altered permanently. You will only bring with you a ranged weapon of your choice and a row! If you think you're slick and log out without letting us reset your stats, you will face an immediate ban, so please let's not go that route. This was a fun event that many enjoyed previously so we look forward to seeing you there!

Catch ya in game! 

dsT0OPH.pngPaganesque

Edited by Paganesque

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 26th May, 2019, 13:28

Sorry but First place for pets is mine -_-

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 26th May, 2019, 17:51

3x FFA winner  is ...... ZIGER

CONGRATS!