Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Compensation For All Our Hard Work

Sign in to follow this  
Delta782

Compensation For All Our Hard Work

55 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 07:07
1 hour ago, Cayleb said:

In all seriousness though, from reading the post @Torn67 made, I believe this reset is catered and designed to hopefully eliminate the need for another reset in the future. The game just isn't made well enough to have a self-cleansing economy, theres only so many lotteries they can do to purge items and cash from the game, a clean slate and fresh relaunch with a whole new idea and focus on the direction this server is going is a fantastic thing that I personally am very excited for.

+1 well fuckin said

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 09:42

17677b830828ea289156acaf6df7fade.png

This seems reasonable

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 12:02
2 hours ago, Digi22 said:

17677b830828ea289156acaf6df7fade.png

This seems reasonable

+1

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 12:20

You're all fucking stupid for assuming you deserve anything lol this is a game, you may have paid real money to get ahead in this game but that falls on YOU not the staff team. 

This is being done to benefit the server, not line your pockets or the pockets of the people who originally made the cash purchases on said pins. You forget that this is a business, they can't make any money if there is 436986548765987 existing pins floating around with wealth being transferred solely via 07 to nrgp or vice versa. Granted I have never accomplished anything on this server, I feel it will give those that WANT to a chance. We all know this will fail like usual but in the end it's all being provided for us free of charge, nobody has to pay anything to pay this game where as the people who run the server do.

Don't be a drama queen about it because it's not all about you, it's about paving a way for people to play and enjoy themselves without having to worry about dickface29 having 467549b worth of gear running around ruining the game for everyone

tbh i have no idea what i'm on about i just wanted to feel included :) 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 14:20
1 hour ago, Sociopath said:

tbh i have no idea what i'm on about i just wanted to feel included :) 

basically all my rants

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 15:49
20 hours ago, Delta782 said:

I think we should be compensated in some way considering we were promised all these things. I had 37 pins and loads of stuff, was a completionist, pets, just everything. Very unfair and unjust to just strip everything from us and expect to want to stay.

I know people who had 100's a pins and yet all the reset is going to do is give the money back to the players who originally bought them. Complete bs.

Not to mention i'm almost positive the staff team knew. Giving out massive items, doing giveaways, Lucky even cashed out his ironman. We're not stupid and this is complete utter fuckery.

You chose to play this game for free, not giving anything in return for the joy you received, for an utterly laughable cost of 0.00$ a year, and you expect the owner to pay YOU? 

It is completely fair that those who actually kept this game up and going are compensated, while the people who choose to consume the product entirely for free have to deal with whatever happens. That goes for the people who chose not to donate, but rather spend their money on 07, and then cash in using that as well. Getting NRGP through this process doesn't help the game in any way, and as such a compensation is not justified. 

It's like using wikipedia for free for, say a school project, and telling them that they need to compensate you because you got a bad grade. Like, shut the fuck up lol.

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 16:33

Rytur level 99 in shutting down arguments

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 9th June, 2019, 17:34

Just like Sociopaths staff applications

/declined

Unread
  (#0)