Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Compensation For All Our Hard Work

Sign in to follow this  
Delta782

Compensation For All Our Hard Work

55 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 11th June, 2019, 10:15

I can understand all of the frustration here. People must understand that there comes a point where the economy of an RSPS is too far gone to improve or manage. I agree that people who have stuck with the game and continued to play should be rewarded in some way but its very hard to find the best way to do this and please everybody without ruining the eco instantly upon release.

If I was in your shoes I would be just as frustrated and disappointed as you.

 

On 09/06/2019 at 6:29 AM, Cayleb said:

In all seriousness though, from reading the post @Torn67 made, I believe this reset is catered and designed to hopefully eliminate the need for another reset in the future. The game just isn't made well enough to have a self-cleansing economy, theres only so many lotteries they can do to purge items and cash from the game, a clean slate and fresh relaunch with a whole new idea and focus on the direction this server is going is a fantastic thing that I personally am very excited for.

I don't know where you got this. From what I read there was no talk of how the eco would be improved on reset?

Edited by Jbaikie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 11th June, 2019, 18:09
Quote

Power Creep & Drop Rates

All the drop tables will be reworked to reflect the economy, we have spent a year fine-tuning the economy, and we know a reset will give us the last step to finally have the economy in a proper baseline. PKP stores will be reworked. Enhancement Kits, Zaryte Bow, Ultimate Items, Grim Keys, Champion Scrolls, Cerberus, Nex, PVM Arena, Bandos Avatar, will all be disabled for the time being. These items have given way to a very substantial power creep, and we must control this.

@Jbaikie I lied, Will said it.

Edited by Cayleb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 05:10
23 hours ago, Delta782 said:

You kids got some serious issues. I'm not going to be playing the server anymore. Made my decision awhile ago. Could give a fuck less what happens to it. You are going to act like a complete idiot because you are one. Sorry my time actually matters to me and I wanted something given back to me for all the time I had invested into this server.

 

You can stay polluted in your head because you are one nasty person. You are not going to make it anywhere with that attitude. Stay negative Chap0, stay negative.

 

So you made the decision a while ago yet made a thread to have a moan?

 

-insert b0aty saying “Laaaaater idiot” here-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 06:24
On 11.6.2019 at 7:23 AM, Delta782 said:

Sorry my time actually matters to me and I wanted something given back to me for all the time I had invested into this server.

 

 

Beyond the dumbest thing I've ever read. Near-reality isn't a fucking job, and your time spent on the server means absolute jackshit to anyone, because nobody gets an income in a legitimate currency as a result of you playing a fucking RSPS for absolutely free.

With that out of the way I'm willing to bet I've got at least 10x as many hours invested into near-reality than what you have, and you don't see me complaining. 

 

Just shut up already, moron lol

Edited by Rytur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 08:30
14 hours ago, Cayleb said:

@Jbaikie I lied, Will said it.

Aaaah I didn't even bother with Will's post just torns hahaha.

Makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 09:16
2 hours ago, Rytur said:

Beyond the dumbest thing I've ever read. Near-reality isn't a fucking job, and your time spent on the server means absolute jackshit to anyone, because nobody gets an income in a legitimate currency as a result of you playing a fucking RSPS for absolutely free.

With that out of the way I'm willing to bet I've got at least 10x as many hours invested into near-reality than what you have, and you don't see me complaining. 

 

Just shut up already, moron lol

 

Took the words out of my mouth, why do people think that they are some top

of the food chain blessed motherfuckers when they are just as redundant  as

rest of us. 

Preech 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 11:59

This game is fucking shit anyway, why even waste time on it in the first place?

game will never be someting so a reset wont even help.

and for all the people that start playing again on the launch will regret it later anyway

this game has nothing that actually prober works to attract new players.

actually, the only players that play this game are the ones that can’t say goodbye

to the “old near reality” which will never comeback.

ot: rytur please stop comparing diffrent things that actually make no sence,

ur dumb af.

 

thanks,

daniek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 17:20
5 hours ago, The Greatest said:

no sence,

ur dumb af.

 

Yikes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 19:45
2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Yikes.

 

no seance, you're dumb'stv'dv'e assfuck

Edited by Rytur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 12th June, 2019, 20:23
8 hours ago, The Greatest said:

This game is fucking shit anyway, why even waste time on it in the first place?

game will never be someting so a reset wont even help.

and for all the people that start playing again on the launch will regret it later anyway

this game has nothing that actually prober works to attract new players.

actually, the only players that play this game are the ones that can’t say goodbye

to the “old near reality” which will never comeback.

ot: rytur please stop comparing diffrent things that actually make no sence,

ur dumb af.

 

thanks,

daniek

 

Who r u

 

the greatest? 

The greatest what exactly?

what is so great and why is it you?

are you the greatest at something?

are you aspiring to be the greatest? 

Greatest useless poster?

 

pls help me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  


Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts