Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Droptables

Cruz

Droptables

22 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Droptables - Friday 16th August, 2019, 10:35

Hi guys!

This post is to get some feedback from the community on drop tables of monsters in particular, commonly killed monsters that may be lacking in drops, or even needing full rework.

{

For example: I only get rune drops from mole and its scary to kill. I think due to the risk of the kill it should drop [insert here] this would help me stay motivated to kill it for the bigboi lewts.

 }

If this thread interests you and you actually want to help with the state of monsters, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

NOTE: I am not looking to flood economy with heaps of things that will break things, maybe things that could help with skilling supplies, a little more gold per hour, ect.

Cheers,

Cruz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 16th August, 2019, 10:48

A thing of note also is maybe the drop system should be looked at also. As the person who wrote vorkaths drop table, I did not write it to drop 2 super anti-fires every kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 16th August, 2019, 18:26

the 2 random bosses at rdi who lost their drops.  Those 2 ugly ass things that drop coins.  give them something or replace them.  They are 100% useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 16th August, 2019, 18:28

bulwark beast needs a buff aswell so does bork. empty drop tables basically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 16th August, 2019, 19:46

Skelelal Wyvern 
 

  • It would be nice to buff the droptable no1 rlly kills it anymore
  • I remember a lot of ppl use to kill it for the rapiers but after its been removed no1 goes there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 16th August, 2019, 20:03
9 hours ago, Posin said:

A thing of note also is maybe the drop system should be looked at also. As the person who wrote vorkaths drop table, I did not write it to drop 2 super anti-fires every kill. 

ok that can be looked into, also vorks mechanics need a look at too

cheers posin

 

  1 hour ago, Fatts said:

the 2 random bosses at rdi who lost their drops.  Those 2 ugly ass things that drop coins.  give them something or replace them.  They are 100% useless.

lack of context here, however i do know what ur talking about, they were going to be my first monsters to fix

 

  1 hour ago, stun said:

bulwark beast needs a buff aswell so does bork. empty drop tables basically

as per reply to fatts, thanks stun appreciate it

 

23 minutes ago, Zander said:
 

Skelelal Wyvern 
 

  • It would be nice to buff the droptable no1 rlly kills it anymore
  • I remember a lot of ppl use to kill it for the rapiers but after its been removed no1 goes there 

dealo

thanks Z

Edited by Zander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 17th August, 2019, 00:50

Bork really need to buff the drop like no one going to pvm with 1/1000 of handcannon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 17th August, 2019, 07:12

Slash Bash used to have so many different cool drops and now its basically worthless to kill aside from grinding rare frags. Also, Avatars are pretty nice but i feel as though they should have something more rewarding... especially for the amount of hitpoints they have. I remember they had Vesta, Zuriel, Morri set drops and even Bloodkey drops on last release which was always cool. Maybe not those drops exactly or even at alot more rare rate. Bulwarks & Hope Devourer have bout 250 hitpoint difference but have the EXACT same drop table? Def should be looked at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 17th August, 2019, 08:14
1 hour ago, Kuntful said:

Slash Bash used to have so many different cool drops and now its basically worthless to kill aside from grinding rare frags. Also, Avatars are pretty nice but i feel as though they should have something more rewarding... especially for the amount of hitpoints they have. I remember they had Vesta, Zuriel, Morri set drops and even Bloodkey drops on last release which was always cool. Maybe not those drops exactly or even at alot more rare rate. Bulwarks & Hope Devourer have bout 250 hitpoint difference but have the EXACT same drop table? Def should be looked at.

 

7 hours ago, Rudeney said:

Bork really need to buff the drop like no one going to pvm with 1/1000 of handcannon

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts