Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page How to save nrpk... (critical post)

Pkermaster1

How to save nrpk... (critical post)

34 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 09:51
19 minutes ago, Jbaikie said:

Unfortunately with an Economy server you are always going to have this problem in the modern RSPS community since

In summary if you really want to help you need to come up with proper real suggestions rather than just stating the overall fact of what you feel is wrong. Otherwise it is likely that staff will just ignore your post.

I got a suggestion. Get staff who know how to actually help promote the server. Encourage players to PK other than edgeville. Or basically just LISTEN to everyone on topic.

Edited by Malcolm X

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 09:53
2 minutes ago, Malcolm X said:

I got a suggestion. Get staff who know how to actually help promote the server. Encourage players to PK other than edgeville. Or basically just LISTEN to everyone on topic. Or maybe that's just asking for too much.

I barely see anyone actually suggesting a fix. Saying "It's broken fix it" is not at all helpful for the staff team.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 11:19

the actual truth is nothing to do with this, rsps are just not what they used to be with the backed up hype, jagex are no longer pissing off their player base because they get to vote on every single update now meaning a LOT LESS players quit runescape to go play a rsps witch is how it used to be back in the day hense: "where legends go after rs got shit".

rs is not getting shit anymore its getting better and better......... the same bunch of people have been coming back to nr since the first launch and 50% of the playerbase is still those people only gaining the odd few here and there.

there is times where enough players are on to have an active wildy on weekends and stuff but honestly all private servers have this same wilderness problem unless they are a hugely popular server that is the go-to for most players.

----

on the flipside the three things wrong with pking right now is

gmaul (can be bug abused to axe gmaul axe gmaul axe ignoring game tick rules.)

korasi (way to accurate hits up to 76, commonly 55+ every spec)

dharoks (shud be capped at 70, also can hit random 60+ when your over 60+hp)

witch makes me stop pking after about 2 deaths cause its boring and not skillfull at all

Edited by Gankin Bro

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 13:35

Just nerf pvm and buff pk easy game fixed

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 13:58
2 hours ago, Gankin Bro said:

the actual truth is nothing to do with this, rsps are just not what they used to be with the backed up hype, jagex are no longer pissing off their player base because they get to vote on every single update now meaning a LOT LESS players quit runescape to go play a rsps witch is how it used to be back in the day hense: "where legends go after rs got shit".

rs is not getting shit anymore its getting better and better......... the same bunch of people have been coming back to nr since the first launch and 50% of the playerbase is still those people only gaining the odd few here and there.

This is all so true.

Also well done for actually suggesting some changes.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 21st August, 2019, 14:12
9 minutes ago, Jbaikie said:

This is all so true.

Also well done for actually suggesting some changes.

#Jbaikie4Owner

#MakeNRGreatAgain

but on a separate note, one way as staff that I noticed got people into wildy to PK were HP events, and hosting pk events in wildy (10 random kills gets a mbox or things of that nature).

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd August, 2019, 07:45

Some very critical points. 

I agree with the cash flow into the game.

however disagree with your other points.

How can there be too many staff? The aim is to cover all the time zones and ensure we have staff on at all times.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 13:56

i agree 1000% the dh is broken most drops at my 100% ep is a dark bow which doesnt sell and its junk like you said its not even worth the money to pk which is why the server is dead. pvmers spend hours to make money and either lose it staking or they buy stuff from the rich people who just gamble. instead of adding raids and trying to go so fast i think they need to fix the server in general the bugs the pking start with the basic stuff first then get more people online then add raids and hydra and what not. but right now this server is very bad however i still play and im sure as well as the other 80 people play because of the nostalgic feeling of nrpk. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 13:59

going to the hp event people stopped going because clans would camp it anything in the wild a clan will camp. gano,revs, all wildy bosses ect. so alot of people quit. and i hear the bullshit all day well get a clan together and fight back its not that easy when people dont know how to pk or they dont want to ive tried alot of times and yes i would get like 2-3 people to join up but they end up not wanting to keep going or they just dont pk so they are terrible.