Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page How to save nrpk... (critical post)

Pkermaster1

How to save nrpk... (critical post)

34 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 14:07
On 21.8.2019 at 11:39 AM, Malcolm X said:

Lol , this is cute. lets be honest here. The only reason the "original NR" and the one after that when BBE/Shavers etc started was successful was only because of PKING. We had active pkers, more players and a solid eco system. I haven't played this yet, but without active pkers...yeah there's no point.

What Malcolm says

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 15:32
1 hour ago, eco bankz said:

going to the hp event people stopped going because clans would camp it anything in the wild a clan will camp. gano,revs, all wildy bosses ect. so alot of people quit. and i hear the bullshit all day well get a clan together and fight back its not that easy when people dont know how to pk or they dont want to ive tried alot of times and yes i would get like 2-3 people to join up but they end up not wanting to keep going or they just dont pk so they are terrible.

From what I’ve heard, there either are no clans now or they’re inactive. Whether that’s true or not idk but

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 18:33

Developers should look at other RSPS and see how they're thriving. It's not hard to think of content. It's carrying that content out that is the problem. We need proactive developers to invest their time into carrying out content. That is the only problem I've seen over the past NR versions.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 23rd August, 2019, 19:50

they need to fix the drop rate in wildy to make it worth pvming in wildy which will bring players to the wildy and reward pkers with more  and the higher the wildy the better the reward" rev caves are the only good spot and its dead only ppl in there is clan members thats tough also ban rushing "the top pkers are all rushers who rush with korasi and claws imagine. and host tournaments make the pk scene better this server is dieing and its like its geting worst dpins sky rocketed for what lol.. people are literally staking and pvming i rather be on 07 if i want to stake and pvm i came on near reality only for pking and i came and only saw pvming as most of my time i been on every near reality server and remake and i gotta say this is a dissapointment it makes me sad to see such a good server be wasted ...theres no money being invested in advertisements and alot of ppl are only voting for shity rewards and they made comp cape for only nerds x.x im not fishing 5k rocktails