Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Staff and Events.

Iamabear

Staff and Events.

19 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Staff and Events. - Tuesday 27th August, 2019, 21:40

Why do we have a staff member making pking events for a clan?

He advertises a Vmulti pking event, and then sits with his clan and piles anybody that comes in.

Only when he gets called out he says hes fighting everyone but that's bullshit.

Im tired of this shit on NR, every time NR has made a "remake" they allow this shit to happen over and over again resulting in a dogshit server over and over again, so how about we avoid that this time?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 27th August, 2019, 21:44

I wont post his name to preserve him some decency in forums, the banhammer is fast here.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 05:17

He waa actually hitting us too. It was quite triggering. And someone was there as a high staff invis blitzing and tbing. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 09:32

I had auto retaliate on for the entire event? I’m not just going to hit the same people all the time, and if you decide to keep rushing people then of course I’m going to spec you aswell. You didn’t partake in the event properly, you just spec and relied!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 09:55

Draco and Spank make me smh

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 14:07

I thought staff weren’t supposed to PvP?

Even if that’s changed, how you gonna host a pk event but then kill the people coming to it :kappa:

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 18:46
4 hours ago, Zackary said:

I thought staff weren’t supposed to PvP?

Even if that’s changed, how you gonna host a pk event but then kill the people coming to it :kappa:

Well the event itself is a HP event, so its not uncommon for the host to auto-retaliate.  

9 hours ago, Draco Malfoy said:

I had auto retaliate on for the entire event? I’m not just going to hit the same people all the time, and if you decide to keep rushing people then of course I’m going to spec you aswell. You didn’t partake in the event properly, you just spec and relied!

I understand that your saying you had auto on, but the reality still stands that what we saw, is different from your statement.

And yes I started to insta tele when I noticed the whole 5+ people including you insta turn to rush anybody that just entered the wild.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 18:52

Bear the difference between your "teams" tactics and ours were we stood in the wild. Hitting Draco. When y'all rushed in of course we all piled you. We were defending our damages on the loot. :P

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 28th August, 2019, 19:07

Based on experience Clans and Staff should not be affiliated. Even if they were affiliated, staff should use an alt to prevent anyone feeling disadvantaged when competing in an event. 

We had Flux, Rain, VH, and remnant clans at the start of this NR. Everything was doing well until every clan started accusing each other of Staff biases which could have been prevented if there were proper protocols in place to prevent conflict of interest.

If a major clan leaves the server it hurts the pking scene due to lack of competition. I'm probably going to get criticized for these remarks, but this is my honest opinion about the pking situation. Good luck.