Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Staff not doing their jobs.

Johansson

Staff not doing their jobs.

8 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Staff not doing their jobs. - Saturday 31st August, 2019, 15:57

So, i was trying to buy dpins from Eco Bankz, i wrote to draco & espire ingame if they could mm. Espire said he is busy, and draco didn't respond at first. When writing to draco a second time he responds with being busy aswell. What were they doing you might wonder? Espire was doing moles and draco was killing battle mages. I then called them out for not doing their jobs because middlemanning is part of being a support, since Near reality has signed up for it to be that way. After discussing with them draco tells me he wont ever mm me, and Espire moves on to ban me from trade chat. I tried talking to Espire but in his opinions they didn't do anything wrong. When i recived my kick alot of people wrote that this is not good for the server etc.

Here's a screenshot from a different perspective where draco says he wont mm because I'm an "idiot".

EhQlGlr.png 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 16:51

There wasn't a discussion you were just flaming them to get a reaction and you got it. Now you want to cry victim? Nah dude

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 17:01

If I remember correctly from being on the team, they don't HAVE to mm at the drop of a dime.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 17:17

Middlemanning is not mandatory for us to carry out. I was busy doing something else, to which you started to flame me and Espire. I don't have to Middleman for anyone, and I will upfront refuse to middleman for anyone who decides they want to flame me for refusing to do so. Yes I called you an idiot because you were being an idiot, despite being warned by Espire. 

Manners cost nothing. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 17:25

staff so toxic on this server lol :kappa:

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 17:35

Staff have always been like this, just shows who should and shouldn't be on the staff team.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 31st August, 2019, 17:42
1 hour ago, Johansson said:

So, i was trying to buy dpins from Eco Bankz, i wrote to draco & espire ingame if they could mm. Espire said he is busy, and draco didn't respond at first. When writing to draco a second time he responds with being busy aswell. What were they doing you might wonder? Espire was doing moles and draco was killing battle mages. I then called them out for not doing their jobs because middlemanning is part of being a support, since Near reality has signed up for it to be that way. After discussing with them draco tells me he wont ever mm me, and Espire moves on to ban me from trade chat. I tried talking to Espire but in his opinions they didn't do anything wrong. When i recived my kick alot of people wrote that this is not good for the server etc.

Here's a screenshot from a different perspective where draco says he wont mm because I'm an "idiot".

EhQlGlr.png 

As Draco pointed out above, staff are not obligated to MM for you. Providing ourselves as a middleman is completely at our discretion, and will be carried out when a staff member deems themselves available. We, like you, are also players of the game, and we are also consistently busy helping other players on top of that. Furthermore, it looks to me like you've intentionally baited Draco into talking down towards yourself with your partner in this trade, which will put you in poor standing and may result in punishment should you continue acting in such a manner. Therefore, this thread is now closed. 

Best wishes,

IKU