Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Goodbye ma frenemies

Sign in to follow this  
Shankii

Goodbye ma frenemies

21 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Goodbye ma frenemies - Monday 16th September, 2019, 09:51

So i am taking my leave/paus i have no idea what the future for me will be here, I would like to thank all for both good and bad times. 

Theirs a few reasons im quitting and the main one is that i got cleaned by staking. (And yes i know its my fault) but being greedy to get back to the point where i used to be is insane. loosing 500b to mw2 wasn't fun. (he didnt lose a single stake out of 25 dds between me and him and he kept doubling once he won) and then rebuild up to about 150 and then boom lose it all. 
Well yeah that is stake life..

the other reasons are the pathetic clanners.. even though theirs only about 30 players online. wich is when ''ppl start to do more wildy slayer'' or go revs for some luck. only to see 2-5 clan members run it down like mofos. and brags about killing them for bank etc etc. goes home and flame the one they killed. and saying they are bad pker.. Well no shit im doing bad against 1v5 in single areas getting tagged one by one. trying to skull trick etc etc. 

One other reason is that theirs some real lack of commitment from staff members theirs about 8 hours A DAY that theirs no staff online to support new commers or help the players playing the game. Allso the lack of commitment of making us donors being happy for donating no appreciation. Ldi has stayed the same and their has been nothing more or new added.. just a simple boss that is farmed frequently would be nice to have their.. i didnt get ldi just to kill pheonix or avatars.. i wanted more. And the promise of custom items for ea 600$ donated.. well im sitting at 1350$ donated and yet no... 

And please do not take this as a flame. take this as a sign that players are getting tiredsome of the constant wait. im not trying to be foolish or anything near that. becouse i love this server and it has been the only server i actually have enjoyed playing for a very very long time.

listen to that while reading to get a feeling ;)

Goodbye and much love!
// Shankii (aka killu4drugz)

Edited by Shankii

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th September, 2019, 11:04

Cheers, can understand frustrations (besides the staking one) regarding the state of the current server. See you in a bit.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th September, 2019, 11:53

I feel the same about the server, waiting for any updates has become tiresome..

I've been enjoying my time as well but the lack of staff online, paired with no updates and dwindling player count makes me worried about the future. 

Edited by mrgrimboy

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th September, 2019, 13:14

Good luck and I hope that you will back someday to the server :/

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th September, 2019, 13:27

Sorry to see you go.

Rather than make an entirely new thread to say this (not trying to hijack) but..

The "new" "future of Near Reality" was released this June, and it was a complete fucking shit show. I saw more bugs on a "re-release" than I saw in the last several years of NR.

Obviously the code owned by the new [owner] is not the true, original NR coding.

Obviously it was not properly bug-tested or even improved upon BEFORE being released as the "new" "future of Near Reality."

A lot of this downturn has, I'm not sorry to say, been entirely consequential of poor planning and performance by developers. You really thought it was a good idea to rush into re-releasing  a "new server" and would adjust and fix bugs on the fly? C'mon.

Not to hold this against one of the Devs, but, you re-released NR v13 in June, and you knew you would begin University in August/September and that would drastically reduce your time to devote to NR... what were you thinking?

1. Why would you claim to be upgrading and/or re-releasing the future NR, without having bug tested or considered the version of code you're using?

2. If you wanted to bring NR back to it's "roots" then go get the original v6-v9 coding, and use that. Whatever you're using now is trash.

2a. This is obvious because of the massive amount of bugs.

2b. This is obvious because of the incorrect drop tables.

2c. This is obvious because of items on the Item List that have never, ever existed in NR over the course of its lifetime.

2d. This is obvious because the Wiki is entirely fucking wrong, and there was NO consideration given to even fixing it. The Wiki is your BIGGEST tool for helping, and retaining, new players in their journey.

2e. This is obvious because of, well, fucking everything.

Look through the history of posts in 'News' section on forum, specifically mid-2018 through mid-2019. It is all the same promises of a new "future of Near Reality" - for an entire year you can see these continuous, duplicative posts.

And now here we are, present-day, and it's even worse than before.

Edited by Mu

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th September, 2019, 16:27

See to see another one leave. Hopefully you come back in the future brother! <3