Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Notice to Anyone] Server Lag

Sign in to follow this  
Kenny

[Notice to Anyone] Server Lag

25 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default [Notice to Anyone] Server Lag - Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:10

If anyone is out there, this is to notice you that your server has been severely lagging for 12-24 hours, and we the players would like to know:

1) Are you there?

2) What is going on with this lag?

3) Why is this occurring? I thought you changed hosts ~ September 4th, which was supposed to stop this from occurring?

4) Do you plan on fixing this lag, which has persisted for 12-24 hours?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:14

They failed to change host's because of reasons unknown. They would not tell me why when I inquired about it. 

I'd really like to know why we've had practically 0 interaction with Jacmod over the last month. Do you care at all about NR? Is this server a hopeless cash grab? I understand you've had dev problems but be open to the players. Literally leaving us in the dark except for the A' typical "new dev" threads. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:21
6 minutes ago, blix said:

They failed to change host's because of reasons unknown. They would not tell me why when I inquired about it. 

I'd really like to know why we've had practically 0 interaction with Jacmod over the last month. Do you care at all about NR? Is this server a hopeless cash grab? I understand you've had dev problems but be open to the players. Literally leaving us in the dark except for the A' typical "new dev" threads. 

Jacmob hasn't even logged in or communicated with us. Bill Gates isn't even that busy.

I'm in law school and I still find time to log in. 

Edited by Mu

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:24

Yeah, it's just the more I go over the progress and learn from older players, the more likely it is to be a simple cash crab of nr's name. 

I'd hope it was genuine but alas here we are. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:46
21 minutes ago, blix said:

Yeah, it's just the more I go over the progress and learn from older players, the more likely it is to be a simple cash crab of nr's name. 

I'd hope it was genuine but alas here we are. 

This is obviously not the original NR coding. Not even close. More so resembles some random lower-tier server from 2014; see my post re: items on Item List never having existed in NR, incorrect everything, etc.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 00:48

yeah this lag is annoying and where is staff :(

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 02:46
2 hours ago, blix said:

The fact that you think you’re special enough for Wil to tell you why the host change failed is hilarious. 

Will is a ghost / myth 90% of the time. He comes in sporadically but typically Managers/Upper Staff communicates between devs/Will and players, that’s their job. But when both are MIA or inactive, there’s no gap.

Why do you think a lot of staff left with Jbaikie? 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 11:07

Please fix the lags of the server we can’t play like this 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 11:29

+1 please

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 18th September, 2019, 13:15

Flint you ain’t even logged in as long as Jacmob