Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Turquoise Slayer Helm Powers?

Sign in to follow this  
Kenny

Turquoise Slayer Helm Powers?

6 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Turquoise Slayer Helm Powers? - Sunday 29th September, 2019, 16:06

Does anyone know the specific function and powers of the TSH? Source of info?

I have searched much of the forums, but have not found any specific statement other than "OP defensive bonus"

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 29th September, 2019, 19:36
2 hours ago, HardKnoxlife said:

Go check with the slayer master in rewards it tells you all of them.

Slayer Master does not tell you any of the information I am seeking.

SM only tells you "provides additional defensive bonuses."

Edited by Mu

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 29th September, 2019, 20:21
42 minutes ago, Mu said:

Slayer Master does not tell you any of the information I am seeking.

SM only tells you "provides additional defensive bonuses."

Well it would seem you do know what it does lol 

It doesn’t have anything special like the other 3 slayer helmets, it was introduced as a requirement for making the ultimate slayer helmet when that was in game. Compare the stats in the item search and you’ll notice it is a lot  higher in defence bonuses, problemo solvedo. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 29th September, 2019, 22:38
2 hours ago, Mraussienoob said:

Well it would seem you do know what it does lol 

It doesn’t have anything special like the other 3 slayer helmets, it was introduced as a requirement for making the ultimate slayer helmet when that was in game. Compare the stats in the item search and you’ll notice it is a lot  higher in defence bonuses, problemo solvedo. 

I don't know what those "additional defensive bonuses" are; thus why I am asking here. 

I have been told TSH functions as a "partial Elysian shield" [per Posin] - relating to my question as to specific functions and powers, which are clearly not all covered by the Slayer Master, but of which all colored slayer helmets do have some additional function or power.

If you mean to say that TSH does not offer specific functions and powers (as other colored slayer helmets do), then, I reiterate, what is the source of your information, i.e., have you insight from someone as to the actual coding of the TSH? Or is there any particular reason Posin may (or is) wrong?

Edited by Mu

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 29th September, 2019, 23:26
43 minutes ago, Mu said:

I don't know what those "additional defensive bonuses" are; thus why I am asking here. 

I have been told TSH functions as a "partial Elysian shield" [per Posin] - relating to my question as to specific functions and powers, which are clearly not all covered by the Slayer Master, but of which all colored slayer helmets do have some additional function or power.

If you mean to say that TSH does not offer specific functions and powers (as other colored slayer helmets do), then, I reiterate, what is the source of your information, i.e., have you insight from someone as to the actual coding of the TSH? Or is there any particular reason Posin may (or is) wrong?

TSH does not function like the Elysian spirit shield, who ever gave you that information is completely untrue. 

The source of my information is that I was staffermeme when the tsh was released into the game, I have answered this very same question 100’s of times, it was simply an item that was needed to be combined into the ultimate slayer helm (an item which is no longer in game) 

TSH still acts as a full slayer helm giving the chance to double your hit, but as far as unique effects of slayer helms it has none. 

Hope this helps to clear it up mate :]