Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Despawned Npc

Sign in to follow this  
txi

Despawned Npc

11 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Despawned Npc - Friday 4th October, 2019, 08:22

You really need to have a bigger look into why some Npc despawn without a warning and furthermore, don’t return.

it’s not only bloody annoying when you only have access to a certain amount but even put who put lots of money into this

server are being let down because even the bosses they kill despawn and don’t come back until a server restart.

I can handle it happening to me because I haven’t donated you and quite frankly won’t until I can see a stable

service to the server. 

Please, please please fix this issue because some of us love to pvm and with this happening making it increasingly difficult.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th October, 2019, 12:15

This is just ridiculous at this point. Several, specific NPCs have not respawned for over 12 hours now (and they're not going to without an external factor), and no one has even bothered to communicate to us when it may be fixed or the server restarted.

You wonder why only 12 people play, and most others have stopped playing? Because you CAN'T play this server. Half the shit glitches, and things aren't fixed for days (the massive lag problem of last week).

Edited by Mu

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th October, 2019, 13:30

not important. dont worry tho nex and lms are comming out next update tho whenever that happens

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th October, 2019, 13:33

last i heard one of the moles at ldi. and many other random bosses ect

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th October, 2019, 13:42

The problem has been resolved, my only issue now is for how long until it happens again it wouldn't happen if they actually took care to look into the issue rather than going with turning it off and on again.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 4th October, 2019, 16:42

Smh.. Penance Queen on ::die has still not been respawned. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 5th October, 2019, 05:56

Nex had this issue long ago, it’s an occasional glitch and last i recall, it’s nearly impossible to pinpoint. 

Hoping theres not a trend but. If there’s a few NPCs disappearing, I’d dare say there’s probably an issue in the last few code updates causing it. Hope Will cares enough to fix it tho

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 5th October, 2019, 15:09

Few days ago a Jungle Strykewyrm at ::Die2 despawned, which meant there was only 1 there. What is the point of donating if regular spot is better!?