Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page Near-Reality 2.0 - Important Information

Mod Jacmob

Near-Reality 2.0 - Important Information

77 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Near-Reality 2.0 - Important Information - Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:11

ARHAM: The website countdown isn't respective to timezones. Use this instead!

HmKFoA2.png

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

I would like to notify you all that Near-Reality will be shutting down until December 1st, 2019 for maintenance, content additions, bug busting, and an overall advertising/marketing rehaul. I’m currently finishing my final semester of University (paired with Dread ghosting the server, I lost a great deal of motivation. I didn't have another choice during the time other than to simply wait until we formed a proper development team). Juan has recently come back to Near-Reality and has committed himself completely, he will be working daily on improving and moving Near-Reality forward for this re-launch. We have also hired another developer who goes by Arham, he is quite the developer and is very community driven and is very involved in the RSPS scene. I would not be making this post if we did not have the proper foundation to be successful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me or respond to this thread.

Launch date: December 7th, 2019

Specifications of the re-launch;
- Daily RSGP Tournaments
- LMS Tournaments
- Season One ELO Championships
- Bugs Busted
- Poll Booths
- 2-3 Major Content Additions (e.g. Raids, Hydra, New Bosses, Areas, etc.)
- Stats kept
- Pets kept
- Achievements kept
- Ranks kept
- Username/Passwords kept
- Items and Pins reset
- Forums will be kept live where we will be posting constant updates/information

All credits will be refunded from July 1st, 2019 on wards

I hope this brings some hope to the community, I know we are all very excited.

Cayleb will be posting more information about this relaunch as well.

Mod Jacmob
Near-Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:18

Jesus another reset, you must not listen to the community at all lol. You are going to reward the community who have stayed despite your utter and complete failure to leave this server by resetting for idk how many times this? What a god damn mess. All you had to do was not fuck around and this server would be great. I understand people left, but when people leave it says more about the owner than the actual person. Have fun trying for another time to restart this shit. Completely disagree with a reset. What an absolutely foolish idea. Goodbye NR. Can we get Drax back before he ghosted? By far the best owner ive seen when he was active. Trashcan of an owner. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:20

giphy.gif

Edited by I Drop

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:20

i have on more important question what about our donator points? i have donated 2.4k in total between this and my ironman account. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:21

Relaunch game, rake in the cash. Cash stops flowing in due to neglecting server. And now you wanna reset game with literally the same empty promises that we got 4 months ago? Lol get fucked. No ones gonna play this cash grab of a game after this shit show. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:22

never mind saw all credits will be refunded 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:33

b42b51ff83ac18f4644d8b7890dcabc3.png

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 02:58
28 minutes ago, Slim said:

b42b51ff83ac18f4644d8b7890dcabc3.png

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I BET YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING THAT ONE IN YOUR POCKET FOR THIS EXACT MOMENT! 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 03:53

I can't wait to make this relaunch, and the time thereafter, a great one. I read the remarks of the community and it felt terrible to read that a lot of you felt that you have been given false promises in the past.

Coming here, I wanna make a change to that.

You might not believe me right now. But believe me, Will's got a lot of passion for this server in the discussions I've had with him. And if you don't believe me yet, the developers will make you believe it soon. I can't wait to help make this relaunch something great! :D

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 23rd October, 2019, 05:21
1 hour ago, Arham said:

I can't wait to make this relaunch, and the time thereafter, a great one. I read the remarks of the community and it felt terrible to read that a lot of you felt that you have been given false promises in the past.

Coming here, I wanna make a change to that.

You might not believe me right now. But believe me, Will's got a lot of passion for this server in the discussions I've had with him. And if you don't believe me yet, the developers will make you believe it soon. I can't wait to help make this relaunch something great! :D

I'm sure you have the best intentions to make the best of what you have to offer, I don't want to demotivate you by any means but with time you'll understand and learn how things work here on Near-Reality. Without further ado I wish you the best and I hope frustation doesn't take the best out of you!

Edited by I Drop