Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page NEEDED updates.

Sign in to follow this  
Mularich

NEEDED updates.

29 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default NEEDED updates. - Thursday 24th October, 2019, 20:05

So this is the current "things to be added before launch on December 1st"

Specifications of the re-launch;
- Daily RSGP Tournaments
- LMS Tournaments
- Season One ELO Championships
- Bugs Busted
- Poll Booths
- 2-3 Major Content Additions (e.g. Raids, Hydra, New Bosses, Areas, etc.)
- Stats kept
- Pets kept
- Achievements kept
- Ranks kept
- Username/Passwords kept
- Items and Pins reset
- Forums will be kept live where we will be posting constant updates/information

I and im sure others feel there is a lot of other important things that need to be added cause since the release on july 1st were were told these were coming but never did.

image.png.055b8e11be85ab15f5c1660326d53df0.png

we were all told from the beginning that ldi would be getting a very big change from what it currently is, having one or two bosses actually worth killing, and cmon we paid $1000 for this place. We are owed an updated ldi.

update_promises.PNG

so this picture is from July 11th a few days after the last reset, talking about things to come. the biggest one there in my opinion was when the the "rare frag shop" was added months later and we were told that it would be updated weekly, next reset you need to keep your promises.

130098b6160f811275f74d6d42a21ab6.png

next is a picture you sent me 2 months ago @jacmob there should defiantly be a revamp to the donation shop, along with following up with the "weekly discounts"

Why is there so much content that is already been in past versions of nr that were not added to "v12" and its not like its hard to be re-added, a big example would be like adding nex or bandos avatar. it almost seems like you wanted this version to fail.

unknown.png

what happened to the pvp all-star arena that just not a thing now?

https://imgur.com/FByxkrs

you also have colored skins in the behind the scenes on discord, so should we assume this is gonna be fixed and working for next launch? same with a lot of the hair choices currently being bugged still even tho we were told they were all fixed. yes some where but not all of them.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585177041880743938/610763282185322507/6dlLtrNgjC.mp4

now this is the last behind the scenes thing posted i assume this is a wilderness area for the gano behemoth? or something we never got any other details on it, will this also be in the release on December 1st?

and finally im gonna go over what i think killed the server, i started playing again this release a day or two after it came back.

within the first couple weeks the eco went to shit due to not enough cash compared to items.

then population count went down by people getting cleaned and not rebuilding nothing to help with that.

but ultimately what caused it to finally hit 20 average was lack of content updates that were promised, yes we lost our dev which sucked and didn't help. but even after we got the first new dev benb we were told that nex was gonna be re-added and some of us had been told it was ready but just wasn't being added, then "waiting to release" due to trying to make its drops similar to corp beast.

so what killed the server in the end was lack of content when everyone and their mother has all the end game gear.

PSA: An eco wipe and shutdown of server isnt what was needed eco was finaly stable for most part. just needed updates to bring players in.

i hope to see alot of you in the next release, and i hope to see updates continue after the initial release CYA DECEMBER 1ST

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 22:02

I like some of your suggestions, but I must dissent on one in particular: "and finally im gonna go over what i think killed the server, i started playing again this release a day or two after it came back.within the first couple weeks the eco went to shit due to not enough cash compared to items."

I know of multiple individual players who amassed over 80K tokens alone, equivalent to over 250 billion coins. There is plenty of cash in the game and plenty of cash available.

Generally, with private servers, the issue always is too much cash in the game.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 22:12
2 hours ago, Mularich said:

image.png.055b8e11be85ab15f5c1660326d53df0.png

we were all told from the beginning that ldi would be getting a very big change from what it currently is, having one or two bosses actually worth killing, and cmon we paid $1000 for this place. We are o @cruciowed an updated ldi.

This isn't a priority at all. 

unknown.png

what happened to the pvp all-star arena that just not a thing now?

These did take place for 2 or 3 months. I'm sure they will be resumed after the reset. 

Just be patient... This whole thread is so useless........geuiljyhge

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 23:35
1 hour ago, Digi22 said:

This isn't a priority at all. 

These did take place for 2 or 3 months. I'm sure they will be resumed after the reset. 

Just be patient... This whole thread is so useless........geuiljyhge

to say it isn't a priority is dumb. when the owner of a server says this is whats coming and absolutely none of the things he said were coming have come, before a complete reset is beyond crazy.

if the server comes back in December and hardly a thing is changed it will end up just like it did but in even less then 3 months this time. i would rather wait longer and have the sever actually come back with the updates it was suppose to have in "v12" then for it to be rushed out again.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 23:36
1 hour ago, Kenny said:

I like some of your suggestions, but I must dissent on one in particular: "and finally im gonna go over what i think killed the server, i started playing again this release a day or two after it came back.within the first couple weeks the eco went to shit due to not enough cash compared to items."

I know of multiple individual players who amassed over 80K tokens alone, equivalent to over 250 billion coins. There is plenty of cash in the game and plenty of cash available.

Generally, with private servers, the issue always is too much cash in the game.

i can tell you tho yes there is a large sum of cash ig right now but its the same large amount being passed around through staking. there was probably 700-800b cash ig in total,

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 23:40

The whole situation is hopeless and this thread was made for nothing. I'm sorry you put effort into this, not because what you're saying is wrong, but because nothing is ever going to happen. 

Edited by RyturHere

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 24th October, 2019, 23:59
17 minutes ago, RyturHere said:

The whole situation is hopeless and this thread was made for nothing. I'm sorry you put effort into this, not because what you're saying is wrong, but because nothing is ever going to happen. 

that may be true but if it doesn't then he wont get more money from momoe and i. so i mean it would be in wills best interest. but if none of it happens ohh well server will die again likely alot quicker tho

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 25th October, 2019, 00:16

Let’s hope this happens, I’d like to see a new LDI but if raids and hydra are gonna happen in 5 weeks I’ll be floored 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 25th October, 2019, 01:36

i can tell you tho yes there is a large sum of cash ig right now but its the same large amount being passed around through staking. there was probably 700-800b cash ig in total,

I can definitely see a large percentage of overall cash being passed around through staking, no doubt as to that. I do think it is more than 700b, however. Regardless, I do think it is extremely easy to get cash in the game. A few points to note on this:

(1) Hope Devs & Behemoths drop large sums of cash (for the exact purpose of introducing cash to the game), despite this we see almost nobody kill them;

2) Revs offer a massive cash opportunity, and due to the minimal amount of players in-game at a given time it is very easy to kill Revs uninterrupted for several hours each and every day (as opposed to sharing Revs with other players, or being disrupted by PKers);

(3) additionally, though not many players are LDI, it is easy to acquire over 1B cash from Avatars within a couple hours. 

As a side note.. a lot of people leave so many "junk" drops (think nominal 150k noted drops: gems, low-tier armor/weps, etc) on the ground. For about a week or moreso I collected all of these junk drops, and ended up with over 2B after selling them all to the general store.

Edited by Kenny

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 25th October, 2019, 02:48
1 hour ago, Kenny said:

I can definitely see a large percentage of overall cash being passed around through staking, no doubt as to that. I do think it is more than 700b, however. Regardless, I do think it is extremely easy to get cash in the game. A few points to note on this:

(1) Hope Devs & Behemoths drop large sums of cash (for the exact purpose of introducing cash to the game), despite this we see almost nobody kill them;

2) Revs offer a massive cash opportunity, and due to the minimal amount of players in-game at a given time it is very easy to kill Revs uninterrupted for several hours each and every day (as opposed to sharing Revs with other players, or being disrupted by PKers);

(3) additionally, though not many players are LDI, it is easy to acquire over 1B cash from Avatars within a couple hours. 

As a side note.. a lot of people leave so many "junk" drops (think nominal 150k noted drops: gems, low-tier armor/weps, etc) on the ground. For about a week or moreso I collected all of these junk drops, and ended up with over 2B after selling them all to the general store.

like 2-3 weeks ago 1 point i had 460b cash in tokens, so i doubt ur opinion