Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Staff Updates
Reload this Page Jimba's retirement

Sign in to follow this  
Jimba

Jimba's retirement

36 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 01:13

Damn bro that's insane way too fast....

I wish you the best of luck hope to see you soon!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 02:00
4 hours ago, Jimba said:

So for those who don't know, I run an earthmoving company irl with my 3 brothers.

Today we won a massive contract that'll force me to work 6 hours away from home, which will force me to retire. I will have almost 0 free time and being a staffmember let along a manager is revolved around being active and committed to the server, which unfortunately I won't be able to commit myself. I could take a lower position but it's almost the same reason, I simply won't be around to do anything/help as I can currently. I expect I'll be away for a few months, I do plan on coming back once I've returned home.

I want to say thanks for all the amazing memories I've had with you all, whether that is banning/muting naughty players, handling your appeals or your reported content/players. not to mention the countless hours you've all kept me entertained over the past 7 months I've been on the team.

As for the staff team, I'm beyond proud of you all. I'll try my best to keep in touch but we'll see how that goes :P

For anyone wanting to keep in touch, my discord is Jimba#8280

Many thanks,

Jimba/Mraussienoob

Near-reality Ex-Manager.

We all love you brother, good luck with everything! Stay safe out there, congrats on the opportunities!!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 02:05

All trolling aside congratulations on the contract ! Hope it goes well :) Sad to see you go, you were the only fun one on here!

GLHF

@Jimba

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 02:40

Grats on the contract man and I hope everything goes well for you!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 03:50

;(

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 05:33

Pog not pog, keep intouch my brother, life has many adventures. Make the most of them all. Much love.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 10:30

There are no words to express how much NR will miss you man.

You were the most fair and kind staff any server has ever seen. I enjoyed playing with you as a player, and I was so proud to see you promoted. You rose the ranks (Of which I had no doubt would happen), and now you are leaving NR better then you found it. I am so glad to have gotten a chance to work alongside all of my wonderful co-staff. You gave me this opportunity, and I am blessed that you gave me this chance.

Thank you for your time, patience and great character. 

I wish you the best of luck with this new contract.. I am happy that you have received such a nice opportunity irl.

I believe I speak for the Nr community when I say, we await your return.

-UimPsy

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 10:53

Thanks for everything you have done for this server. You are a good guy

xxx

You number1 Foreigner: Marco Polo! 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 14:03

you were the nxt candidate for warden of NR 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 12th January, 2020, 14:09
16 hours ago, Jimba said:

So for those who don't know, I run an earthmoving company irl with my 3 brothers.

Today we won a massive contract that'll force me to work 6 hours away from home, which will force me to retire. I will have almost 0 free time and being a staffmember let along a manager is revolved around being active and committed to the server, which unfortunately I won't be able to commit myself. I could take a lower position but it's almost the same reason, I simply won't be around to do anything/help as I can currently. I expect I'll be away for a few months, I do plan on coming back once I've returned home.

I want to say thanks for all the amazing memories I've had with you all, whether that is banning/muting naughty players, handling your appeals or your reported content/players. not to mention the countless hours you've all kept me entertained over the past 7 months I've been on the team.

As for the staff team, I'm beyond proud of you all. I'll try my best to keep in touch but we'll see how that goes :P

For anyone wanting to keep in touch, my discord is Jimba#8280

Many thanks,

Jimba/Mraussienoob

Near-reality Ex-Manager.

I mean... Half the staff members hardly login and barely do shit anyways. I honesty think you could of not logged in for months and nobody would of noticed let alone cared