Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Cruz's Resignation

Sign in to follow this  
Cruz

Cruz's Resignation

40 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 06:23
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

While we were making sense of the situation, hasty decisions were made

While i'm not exactly invested outside of my friends resignation, I can't help but to comment. If your managerial positions aren't capable of keeping a level head to begin to fathom why a supposed pedophile shouldn't be allowed to return, then i'm really sorry, but you're all well and truly fucked.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 08:32
2 hours ago, Cayleb said:

While i'm not exactly invested outside of my friends resignation, I can't help but to comment. If your managerial positions aren't capable of keeping a level head to begin to fathom why a supposed pedophile shouldn't be allowed to return, then i'm really sorry, but you're all well and truly fucked.

LOL THIS

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 13:38

This is honestly pretty fucked up, sad to see someone leave over a shitty decision being made. gf

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 15:16

ur all full of crap, i never posted any nudity, cruz just heard me saying i slept with my step sister when she was 15 in discord voice channel, and because hes a dumbfuck he thinks its illegal?
Its totally fine in sweden, and i never said i possesed pictures of her. i said i possesed pictures of my ex because we sold nudes to horny guys. and she was 29 (R.I.P) so nothing wrong there. ur all stupid listening to 1 guy and not the victim himself.

ur all deserve to get facepalmed. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 15:54
38 minutes ago, shlo3 said:

ur all full of crap, i never posted any nudity, cruz just heard me saying i slept with my step sister when she was 15 in discord voice channel, and because hes a dumbfuck he thinks its illegal?
Its totally fine in sweden, and i never said i possesed pictures of her. i said i possesed pictures of my ex because we sold nudes to horny guys. and she was 29 (R.I.P) so nothing wrong there. ur all stupid listening to 1 guy and not the victim himself.

Straight you’re a goof.

pedophile ass goof legit.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 17:00
43 minutes ago, shlo3 said:

begone thot

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 17:57
2 hours ago, shlo3 said:

And you find nothing wrong with her being 15? Yeah good riddance

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 18:03
2 hours ago, shlo3 said:

Fuck off ya beast, don't come back.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 14th January, 2020, 00:17
18 hours ago, Cayleb said:

I'll 1v1 you at wave 58 of the inferno, world 388 osrs, lets fight.

m8 ur in trouble now