Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vet rank

Sign in to follow this  
Rage 0wnz

Vet rank

9 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Vet rank - Monday 13th January, 2020, 20:14

I've been around since Old NRv6 Agent Jags server when Void was op and when the d bow dupe was out. Idk how can I prove it, I can provide details of the game back in the day that only people knew about. 

Old account names... The mighty one, rage 0wnz, insanity, the wealthy one.

Edited by Rage 0wnz

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 20:34
16 minutes ago, Rage 0wnz said:

I've been around since Old NRv6 Agent Jags server when Void was op and when the d bow dupe was out. Idk how can I prove it, I can provide details of the game back in the day that only people knew about. 

Old account names... The mighty one, rage 0wnz, insanity, the wealthy one.

The rank is only given out to people that have been a part of the community for an extended period of time, that doesnt include long breaks, etc. Next to nobody has the rank not entirely sure if its still a thing either. 

-Merch 2 good, Stargazer199, Jeremiah

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 20:42
5 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

The rank is only given out to people that have been a part of the community for an extended period of time, that doesnt include long breaks, etc. Next to nobody has the rank not entirely sure if its still a thing either. 

From what I can remember when asking Jbaikie about it during Wiki Editing, it’s usually given to members of the community who have a significant contribution to the community. Some ex-staff have gotten it before, as well as regular players. It’s a very rare rank to have though, and I’ve yet to see it handed out based on longevity or how long someone has played through multiple servers/remakes

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 20:50

Im in the same boat, we should have a layout or template to apply for it...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 13th January, 2020, 22:50
2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

That's the thing, I've been apart of the community for a long time on Jags server I've worked with lynx and other advisors back in the day. I've helped Jags patch the invisible glitch back in the day. I'm well known behind the scenes for the other remakes with "Chinos the admin & Simplicity the ss" basically "Ali & Ezra" on the remake called "Vanquish". I worked with other NR remakes and was a developer for some as well. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 14th January, 2020, 00:18
3 hours ago, Digi22 said:

@Scorch

why you @ me noob